Epilogue: The Honeymoon (03)

The lukewarm water from the shower does little to counter the cool morning air, especially given the semi-outdoor shower that opens to the walled-deck of your bungalow where the hot tub is located. But it's fine, you think, as you enjoy the battle of temperatures you're experiencing. The water is enough to soothe your sore muscles and the breeze is just right to give you that refreshing, island feel.

The sunrise was beautiful this morning, and you're glad that you weren't tired enough to miss it, given how Jungkook took to heart his desire to make you feel good last night. You both wanted to witness your first crack of dawn together, which you did, pretty quickly, since your husband couldn't keep his hands off you again and pleaded for some sunrise sex and he looked too beautiful for you to say no.

You're thinking about what transpired not long ago, how Jungkook took you gently that time, towering over you with his soft smile as he caressed your face and kissed your fingers that were tracing his tender features. You bite your lip at the memory, as the way he looks at you when you both make love is something that you're still getting used to.

You hear the creak of the bathroom door and the sink faucet turn on, laughing to yourself how it took him a good 15 minutes after the first time you asked him to get up. The shower door opens and without turning your back, you greet him.

"Good morning, honey."

"Mhmm, good morning babe," he grunts, his mouth so close to your ear that his post-sex morning voice sends shivers down your spine.

His head settles on the crook of your neck and lays on your shoulder, unbothered by the water flowing down your body. His hot breath adds to your excitement, as you feel his bare body against your back and his hardened length poking your ass.

His hands wrap around your torso, stroking your flesh and traveling north to caress your breasts. His fingers rub circles on your pert nipples, and he smirks at the thought of you being aroused again.

"Is this because of the cold or because of me?" He whispers in your ear.

"Both," you respond, a moan escaping your lips.

He hums as he peppers your neck with soft and teasing kisses, his hips bucking against your back as he finds a rhythm. His one hand trails south, fingers easily slipping between your lips as he spreads your slick around your cunt.

"Now this is because of me," he grunts.

You're slowly getting into the groove, and your own hand sneaks behind you to grip on his member, aching and teasing you intensely.

"Is this because of the cold or because of me?" You smirk, your hand stroking the flesh with the limited space you have.

"Hmm, both," he teases. "But mostly you," he continues, as he bucks into your hand.

You quicken your pace, squeezing the head and spreading the slick around the tip, and it's not long after when he comes. His drawn out moans are your own undoing, as he expertly plays with your nub.

"Want more," he breathes heavily.

You want to give in, you really do, but you made plans during dinner and you want to see them through.

You turn around to face him.

"Honey, we have island hopping in half an hour, we don't have time."

"We do, if we go now," Jungkook pouts. "Plus, we can literally schedule it another time. We have everything here at our disposal."

"Yes, but we told Ms. Raj we'd leave at 9. They'll be waiting for us," you explain, combing your fingers through his hair then straightening out his scrunched eyebrows. "We'll have time for this tonight, okay?"