After a couple of minutes walking in this busy City, we arrived at the place where the bookstores are. The street is probably the art street because i see a lot of store selling art materials and art pieces, i even saw some people doing street performances, like poetry, street plays, and music.

My inner hobbyist and artist soul is speaking to this place, i think i'm in love.

I was so fascinated with everything that i can't help but to look left and right whenever something catches my eyes. I think i'll be a regular in here.

"Come on, Silver, the bookstores are right there." Lori pulled me to the quieter area of this lively place.

As we walked towards the bookstores, i can see some people dressed in expensive clothes, there are even parked carriages everywhere. Come to think of it, Lori said that this place is near the noble district. Now i understand, there's no group of people who loves fancy arts and music more than the nobles, of course they'll be here.

We went inside the largest store in the area. The inside is bright, a lot of books are neatly lined up in the aisles. There are so many books that i can't help but to gulp, i want to read them all, my inner bookworm screams to the top of her lungs.

Like the outside, there are also lots of people in here, most of them are nobles, no, they are all nobles. If not, then some are probably rich merchants or business men.

"Are commoners really not interested in reading? What a shame." I thought myself feeling disappointed.

I also saw some robed people wandering around.

"Again, what's with robes and this world?" I thought.

I decided to just go on with my search, they don't bother me anyway.

I want to buy a book about magic and magus, i want to learn how to control it. I missed the opportunity to test on a magus orb, so i don't know my magus capacity, or wether i even have it. Having an acceptable capacity is already nice.

It's so hard to look for a certain book when there are lots of them.

"What book are you looking for Silver?" Lori asked, as she looked around embarrassingly. She's probably not used to being surrounded by nobles. The people inside the shop are looking at us, as if we are a piece of art in the weird art museum, but i don't care, they're none of my concerns.

"Books about magus and mana," i answered, still absorbed with looking at the books.

Because i'm not looking where i'm going, i accidentally bumped into someone, making me step back.

"Wow! He's surely strong!" I looked up at the person i bumped into, he didn't even budge when i bumped into him. He's wearing what looks like a knight's uniform.

"I'm sorry sir, it was an accident." I apologized to him politely.

He looked down at me and his eyebrows met in the middle, showing confusion, i don't know why he's confused, but i'm sure he is. I can read people's expression like reading the alphabet. Perks from meeting fake people almost every in my last life.

Before he can utter a single word, someone from behind him came.

"What's happening there sir Calvin?" A gentle voice from a woman made the knight turn his back on me and face her.

I can't see the woman who's the source of that pretty voice because the man is blocking my whole view with his big body.

"It was nothing, Your Grace. It's just, a kid bumped into me." The knight, called sir Calvin answered respectfully. He stood to the side and show me to the woman, making me see the woman clearly.