🎄Christmas Together❄️

(Chapter 100! And yes, I am aware it's not even December at the time of writing this, but I'm out of ideas)

Phantomhive

Ciel

You gave him both a Christmas and a birthday present, you saved it until then so he could have two from you. Of course, it was greatly appreciated by the young earl

Sebastian

Sebastian would put reindeer horns on you and put a fluffy red collar on your cat. Sebastian would surprise you with Christmas cookies and breakfast once you wake up

Mey-Rin

You two would decorate ornaments together, which would end in a bunch of broken glass and splattered paint.

Finny

You two would decorate a tree together and make a snowman.

Bard

Bard would have a snowball fight with you and would attempt to make hot chocolate for you afterwards.

Trancy

Alois

Alois would make a 'party', which consisted of just him, you, and the servants. You two would have fun in the snow and exchange gifts.

Claude

He would give you a small gift and would decorate a mini tree in spider webs due to the fact that he doesn't really understand holidays. 

Hannah

Hannah would celebrate however you want. Gifts? She already has three for you. Decorating? She's got the tree and house clean and ready.

The Triplets

Would each give you a present and would take turns helping you build a snowman.

The Circus

Joker

Joker would do magic tricks with the snow and would help you make Christmas dinner for you and the circus.

Beast

She doesn't really understand what's so fun about it, though by the end of the day, Beast had a lot of fun.

Dagger

He would help you in getting gifts for secret Santa, though he would by you a gift too.

Snake

You and him would put little Santa hats on the snakes. 

Doll

Christmas cookies... Just Christmas cookies.

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

You two would put reefs on the coffin doors and would do Christmas bone cookies.

Grell

Grell would dress up as an elf and you Santa... and then would say, 'Darling I bet I'm on your naughty list!"...

Ronald

Ronald would take Christmas shots, and would attempt to sing carols while black out drunk. 

William

He would agree to wear a Santa hat and that's it.

Others

Elizabeth

She would go all out. A party, gifts, and even secret Santa with Ciel.

Madam Red

She would decorate her office with you and give you elf ears.

Lau

Lau would dress you and Ran-Mao as elves and him as Santa. He would give gifts to you two as well.

Soma

He would be fanboying about all the cool Christmas traditions and would try to do every one.

Agni

Agni would give you a small gift and make Christmas food with you.

Alice

Alice would put mistletoe in your hair and or around your clothing and decorate the tree with you.