The Reader experiences self-harm/ suicidal thoughts

⚠️Warning: This chapter has mentions of depression, self-harm, and suicidal thoughts. If you are feeling triggered by this chapter and or experiencing these, please go to a different chapter/book and talk to someone who you feel comfortable with. Please, keep in mind that this is not romanticizing self-harm or dangerous thoughts, I want this chapter to be seen as a source of comfort to those who need it. Thank you and have a lovely day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by: thedrownedrat  

Phantomhive

Ciel

Ciel would immediately try to help you by caring for any wounds(There are unfortunately many ways to do this) and or an attempt to comfort you. Ciel wouldn't know exactly what to do but would do his best to let you know you are safe and loved.

Sebastian

Sebastian would immediately stop you and take care of any injuries and have you talk to him or a therapist to get you out of those thoughts and or habits. 

Mey-Rin

She would have no idea what to do. She would carefully hug you and have Sebastian take care of your physical injuries and Mey-Rin would have Ciel talk to a phycologist to get you some form of help.

Finny

Finny, he would panic. He would be asking you to never do this again and make sure that you are safe alone and know that loved by him.

Bard

He would take care of any wounds and after a while, would attempt to make some jokes to help you feel  bit better. He would then take you to a therapist and get you proper help.

Trancy

Alois

Alois would immediately tackle you in a hug and ask you why you did or thought this over and over. After a while, he would have Hannah or Claude take care of any injuries and Alois would keep an eye on you when you are alone. Once he feels you are safe to be alone, he would tell you to come talk to him next time before it happens again.

Claude

Claude would bandage you if needed and lay you on the bed before laying down himself behind you and tell you ,surprisingly, comforting words and try to persuade you to come to him if it happens again.

Hannah

Hannah would stand there for a few minutes before rushing over and giving you a hug. She would have you let out any pent up negative feelings by vent and would help you out of it.

The Triplets

Each one would do something. One would take care of your injuries if needed, one would hold you, and the other would try to talk to you. Afterwards, they would ask you every now and then, if you are alright or check your wrist or other place you might have hurt yourself.

The Circus

Joker

Just like Bard, he would take care of your injuries if there are any, and would make jokes to cheer you up a bit before brining you to a therapy session and would check in on you to see if you are okay every once in a while.

Beast

Beast would cuddle you until you calmed down and take care of you before letting you nap on betty while she scheduled a therapy session. 

Dagger

Dagger would take away any sharp objects and or take you to the medical tent to get your injuries taken care of. Dagger would let you vent to him and would hold you hand the entire time.

Snake

Snake would walk over and bring you to the infirmary in needed and or he cuddled you along with his snakes. 

Doll

Doll would hug you and beg you not to do it again or think a again. If needed, she would take you to the medical tent and let you vent to her or the doctor.

The Reapers

Undertaker

He would take care of your wounds if needed and sit you down before hugging you and telling you to talk to him if it happens again.

Grell

Grell wouldn't know what to do. She has never cared for someone who had these thoughts or previous actions. Grell would let you vent before letting you sleep. She would ask William or Undertaker what to do. 

Ronald

Ronald, just like Grell, wouldn't know what to do. He would carefully take away any dangerous object you are holding if you are and would hug you until he made sure you are okay.

William

William would hug you and make you tell him why you are doing or thinking these things. He would get you to the right people 

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzie would immediately panic, since she has never witnessed something like this, she would have her mother, father, or brother to speak and take care of you, she would be holding you hand the entire time though.

Madam Red

Even though she is a doctor who takes care of the physical body, she knows to well that mental health is just as important. She would become a personal therapist and help you out of your hole of depression.

Soma

Soma would stare at you and , if so, stare at where you are hurting yourself. Soma would hug you and let you cry into his chest. If necessary, he would have Agni take care of your injuries. 

Agni

Agni would gently hold your hand and let you rant and vent about what's going on in. He would take care of any wounds and let you fall asleep in his arms as a source of comfort.

Lau

He has seen many things but seeing his lover in such pain would make all of his cockiness out of the window. He would hold your hand and let you talk about your mental demons and have ,if needed, Ran-Mao take care of your injuries.

Alice

Alice knows a lot when it comes to mental instability. Which means that she can help you out of it. Due to height differences, she would allow you to lay your head on her lap. She would let you cry, sob, or even just rant it out. Alice would pat your head or kneaded her fingers through your head before taking care of any wounds and let you escape for a while through sleep.