😔When you feel insecure about your looks😔

Phantomhive

Ciel

If you feel insecure, its Ciel to the rescue. You and him would cuddle while he would tell you that ,no matter what you look like, he would always love you. Ciel also would say "Whoever says otherwise, they would meet a gruesome end".

Sebastian

Sebastian would immediately come over to you and hug you from behind. He would kiss your forehead while saying how lovely you are.

Mey-Rin

She will yell a loud "OH NO THIS WON'T DO!", and would run over to you and hug you while saying sweet nothings.

Finny

He would hug you from behind and put a flower in your hair saying "Your more beautiful than any flower in my garden, dear"

Bard 

Bard would star at you and when you would ask him why he is staring he would say "Oh sorry pumpkin, I just can't take my eyes off someone so pretty".

Trancy

Alois

Alois would hold you by the shoulders while telling you how your looks don't matter to him. He would then, pull you to the closest bed, couch, or what have you, and you two would cuddle for a few hours.

Claude

He would pull you close and would say "Don't you dare think of yourself like that, you are beautiful, both inside and out, my lady"

Hannah

Hannah would hug you and would say "Your looks don't define you as a person, my dear". That night you two would cuddle and she strokes your hair while you are sleeping.

The Circus

Joker

He  would pick you up and spin you around while saying that you look beautiful and you shouldn't think like that. While he was doing his acts on stage he would give it all to make you happy.

Beast

Beast would hug you protectively and would say "Don't say that, your perfect in my eyes", after wards you two would lay against betty and would just talk and ramble.

Dagger 

Dagger would panic and run over to you while yelling how pretty you are. It takes you a while to calm him down

Snake

Snake would silently come over to you and hug you while saying "I think your pretty, says Edgar/Emily/ Etc."

Doll

Doll would come over to you and hand you one of her lollipops. She would say "A sweet candy for a sweetest person on earth".

The Reapers

Undertaker

He would throw both himself and you into a coffin and you two would cuddle for a few minutes while saying "You don't make me laugh because your ugly, you make me laugh because I think it is dumb how you think you are ugly, dearie".

Grell

Grell would freak out while screaming "No, no, no, why in the world would you think that!?". She would then go on about how beautiful you are,

Ronald

He would stare at you in confusion and when you ask him what's wrong, He would reply by saying "I'm confused on why you think that, because I certainly don't".

Others

Elizabeth

Elizabeth would run over to you yelling "Cupcake, don't think that, are you trying to make me cry".