🌹Alice Sasaki is invited🎭

What 'was' her relationship with you

Alice was well acquainted with you but not to the point she would call you a friend.

You catch her looking at you

You were helping her with paperwork when you look over to grab another sheet and catch her looking at you. Just as fast as you two make eye contact, she adverted her eyes back to the paper she was writing on. 'What the bloody hell was that all about', you think before turning back to the paper trying to ignore the award tension 

Taking you 'home'

Alice ,being a demon, would easily knock you out by putting pressure on your neck and brining you to her manor.  

You awaken

You wake up to see a dark room that has grey wallpaper and black roses decorating the walls.  You walk over to the door to see it's locked and so are the windows. As you stand in the center of room wondering what the bloody hell is going on, you hear the door click and open. "I see you awake, darling".

Flowers

When you get hurt

When you get hurt

Alice will immediately grab the first aid kit and tend to your injury. After that, she would stay by your side for the rest of the day so you don't get yourself hurt again. 

Cosplays

Bishamon and Yato

Bishamon and Yato

Crying

Her: "I apologize for my out burst but thank you so much dear"

You: "Come here, I hope being in my arms will make you feel better"

If you die

Alice, being a demon, has seen death many times but you're death really took a tole on her. She locked herself in her study and would only allow the boy she made a contract with to even come into her vicinity.

 Who would they kill first

Alois. Alice had a run in with him once and lets just say, You don't see a true person until fear over takes them.