Alice Sasaki (OC info)

(One of the few photo's that belong to me)

Alice Sasaki

Alias: Madam Sasaki, Ali

Age: physically 36

Hight: 6'5 (198 cm)

Species: Demon (she has the same amount of power as Hannah, not too strong but not too weak)

Gender: Female

Appearance

Alice's hair is black with strait cut bangs with white pearls tying up her hair into an elegant bun. Her hair is naturally curly but Alice straitens it. It the center of her bun (on the outside), a golden hair pin is laying on it. Her eyes are most of the times closed and , when opened, lack pupils and are grey/white. She seems 'blind' to humans but can see to a degree just everything is in black with red outlines. She usually wears elegant red, orange, and white dresses with ruffles and usually a chest window with a showing corset. She wears either white heels or boots and wears many pieces of jewelry such as necklaces, earrings, and rings. 

Personality

Alice acts very cheerful and almost motherly towards people she meets and many see her as a mother or older sister. She is very well respected within her company and by locals that know her personally. People describe her as "Old enough to be your aunt, wise enough to be your great ancestor" and she runs many charities for young children and a percentage of her company goes to such charities. She is also infamous between noble gossipers as she takes care of her servants as if they were her own siblings or befriends, which is highly looked down upon by company friends and higher noblemen. However, she is far from naïve and can take quite a while to break down her walls due to centuries of friendship caused trauma and betrayal. Alice pretends to understand the emotion of happiness by kind of gaslighting herself that she can feel such even as a demon. She tries to replace genuine joy with fulfilled bloodlust or hunger to hope that one day she can be immortal and live till time itself stops peacefully. 

History

She grew up in a noble household with no siblings, a very neglectful father, and a psychotically religious mother. Her mother forced her to become a woman of the church and follow her strict rules that were disguised as 'what their holy father wanted'. Alice was soon married off to another man of the church who was of equal status of her parents where she was constantly abused by him and her parents and was used as eye candy to gain favors from business partners. Alice soon had a son and planned to runaway with one of the male servants that she had fallen in love with. 

Her parents and husband found out by word of mouth from a servant. In exchange for her child and lovers safety, she was brutally beaten and soon died by injury from her husbands hand. 

Alice was cursed to become a demon due to her impending rage and wrath in the after life and was raised by a more powerful demon through a deal where she would work under them if she learned their ways. After decades of learning from other demons and torturing souls through contracts, her master was killed by a different demon and she was left on her own. She hadn't realized it, but hundreds of years had passed before she was given her own free will as a demon. She was cursed to find her child and lover by walking the earth in search of peace and only then, will she be able to rest.

In her search, she started to care for the human children in hopes of finding her own and soon started a business around caring for the unfortunate children without parents- which is where she met Ciel Phantomhive as he collaboration with her to start a toy drive.