10

"What the hell is going on here?!?" A familiar voice resounded.

Jay's POV

I had just finished my shift at the café and was going to fetch jungwon and bring him back home. I dont think he knew about my work and I wasn't planning on telling him anytime soon.

I knew it was a decent job but I didn't want jungwon to look down on me for working there or anything. My father was quite well-off but he emphasised too much on the idea of "working for your own money".

So, I had no choice but to work at the café. It wasn't a bad job anyways. I got to meet alot of new people and I really liked that.

"Aaaahhhh!"

Somebody was screaming in pain as I reached jungwon's school. Maybe someone needed help? I tried rushing in the direction of the sound.

Then's when I saw some boy kicking jungwon!!!

My blood boiled as the thought of someone even laying one finger on jungwon made me want to destroy them.

"What the hell is going on here?!?" I roared with all my might.

The boy immediately stopped as he saw me storming up to him. He started to tremble in trepidation while trying to back away.

I wasn't going to let him off that easily...

I swiftly caught hold of his collar and hoisted him up in the air as he struggled to break free from my herculean grip.

Unsurprisingly, he was no match for the inner demon strength in me that had been released!

Jungwon who had recovered from the shock of seeing me, tried to stand up while clutching his stomach which was most probably hurting like a bitch, considering the way the boy had harshly kicked him.

"Jay-hyung, It's not worth it. Please let him go..."

Jungwon was right. If i was caught assaulting a minor, I would be in hot soup with the law!

"If this happens again, I'll make sure you won't see the light of day ever again," I growled menacingly before letting the bully go.

He didn't even hesitate and started running away from me and jungwon.

The moment the boy had left, I quickly kneeled down and started helping jungwon who was still trying his best to stand up. With my hand around his waist, I pulled him up but his legs seemed wobbly.

Realising this, I asked him to get on my back so I could piggyback him to the motorbike. He relunctantly agreed but before I could continue walking, he pinted at a torn book on the floor.

I assumed it was his and picked it up before continuing towards the motorbike.

There were so many thoughts in my mind. Why was jungwon getting harrassed like this?

Did it happen often?

Who was that boy?

I wanted to ask jungwon all of these but I knew he wasn't in the right state to answer them yet. I would have to wait a while before bombarding him with questions...

Should I discontinue this story? I feel like no one is reading it :(