9

Warning: Homophobia

Jungwon's POV

It had been two weeks since Jay and his father had started staying with us. HIs father was kind and did not treat me like an outsider. Instead, he treated me as if I was his biological son. It felt wonderful to be honest. 

I had never experienced fatherly love since my dad had abandoned my eomma and I the moment I was born.

My eomma seemed a lot more euphoric too! She and jay's father went on dates frequently and she loved being able to dress to the nines and eat at fancy restaurants while spending time with her husband.

On those days, Jay Hyung would typically chat with me or play video games with me. We would even deliver food and have a fun time together since we were much closer to one another. I loved simply being with Jay because he was so sweet and caring.

Whenever he did things like pouring a glass of water for me or playfully feeding me. I could feel butterflies going crazy in my abdomen. However, I always had to keep my blush under control so that it didnt seem obvious to Jay.

I always thought about Jay at school too. Unfortunately, we didnt go to the same school but I always was eager for the end of my lessons because Jay Hyung would most likely be outside waiting for me, to come pick me up on his motorbike.

Did I mention he has a MOTORBIKE!?!

He had just gotten it this year since he had finally turned 18 and it definitely made him alot cooler! 

Just as usual, I was waiting for Jay Hyung to come pick me up after school. He had texted me to say that he would run a little late.

I bet he is working in the cafe right now. I wish I could go back to that cafe and ogle at how hot Jay would look in the apron clinging to his body

As I pondered about this, I quickly whipped out my personal diary from my bag and started sketching how I remembered Jay used to look in the cafe. I even peppered pink little hearts all over the drawing I had concocted.

I was so lost in my drawing that I didn't hear somebody walking up to me from the behind.

"Oh look! The soft, quiet boy is sketching a guy with tiny hearts! A FREAKING GUY! I should have known you were a faggot since you act like a freaking girl!!!" A voice suddenly resounded.

Recognising the voice, my heart came to a stop.

It couldn't be...

Alas, it was my biggest nightmare come true. Standing behind me was Ni-ki!

Ni-ki was known to be one of the biggest bullies in my school. He bullied me occasionally but it was usually nothing too bad as Sunoo would try to protect me.

But now I was alone...

Ni-ki snatched my diary before throwing it on the ground and stomping on it.

The diary was one of my most precious belongings so I begged him to stop.

He didn't listen and instead pulled me off the bench I was sitting on.

"Aaahhh!" I screamed as he kicked me in the stomach forcefully.

"All this while I simply picked on you cos u looked pathetic and weak. But now that I know that you're gay, you shouldn't be spared" He seethed.

He got ready to launch another kick to my stomach.

"What the hell is going on here?!?" A familiar voice resounded.