"Congrats my darling" Ferd's mom came hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Thank you, ma'am...I mean Monica" I corrected myself and we both giggled.

"From now onwards I'm now your mother. You can call me mom if you like, you are free to do that" Monica said and I grin widely and nod in response. I think I just got a new mom, I can't remember when last that word 'mom' came out of my mouth ever since I lost my mom.

"This calls for a celebration!" Suarez yells and he went rushing to the table and pops up the champagne. Ferd and I chuckled and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Suarez brought two glasses of wine for us and he went back to grab his. "Everyone get your glass of wine let's make a toast to them!" He exclaimed and everyone grabbed their glass of wine and we all held up our glasses. "Toast to this new found love! To Fernando and Micaela, Cheers!"

"Cheers!" We all chorused and I sip out of my glass of wine.

The music came back to life and everyone began dancing with their partner.

Ferd entwined my hand and gazed into my eyes. "Can I have this dance, mine?"

I giggled and nodded hastily and he smiled and placed his hand on my waist while I dropped the glass cup on the table and wrapped my arms around his neck. We sway to the music of 'Stevie Hoang's Beautiful to me. "You're not a bad dancer after all" I complimented and he laughs.

"I'm trying my best, all thanks to you" he replied and swirls me around. We danced for a couple of minutes. "Thank you for accepting my proposal" he whispers.

"No, thank you for asking me to be your wife" I whispered and we shared another kiss. We hug each other and I let my head rest on his chest.

After the dance, we walked back to the table Fernando's family was sitting at. Immediately his mom caught sight of me, she said, "I want to see you in private, Micaela".

Thoughts came thronging in panic haste and a sudden headache came to me. Quietly, I composed myself and gave a nod. I hope this goes well because I'm feeling terrified already.

My mother-in-law took me inside a white painted two story-building that was in the garden area. On getting inside, my eyes gawked at the fancy home. I call it fancy because of the chandelier, cushion, glittering tiles, white walls, fiery lights, and flower vases in it. Everything was just in place, I couldn't help but admire how lovely this place looks.

Why did she bring me inside? Is there another surprise waiting up for me?

"How do you like this place?" Monica's voice startled me from my thoughts.

"It's beautiful. The outside and the inside are quite attractive. The owner is doing a good job" I responded with a smile.

"Here is one of the properties I own" she announces and I gasp in surprise staring at her.

"Wow, are you for real?!" I exclaimed and she chuckles.

"Yes, my dear. I'm an event planner, here is one of the places I host events for people most of the time when I'm around visiting my son, and whenever I'm not around I have someone who runs it for me. Here is actually like an office for me. I also have other branches in Mexico City and Cartagena".

"Wow, that's awesome!"

"The next event I'll be planning is for you and my son!" she blurts excitedly and I smiled sheepishly. "You have no idea how excited I am, my dear. My son is finally getting married! Do you know how long I've waited for this to happen? I thought I'll never witness this day when my son will fall in love, but look at....he fell in love after all!"