Episode 33

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 33

The playlist for this chapter is  ' Pink Sweat ft Khelani - At my worst' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV

"That day you kissed me at my hotel room, did you kiss me because you are in love with me, or were you just trying to flirt with me?" My mind freezes at the question of Fernando.
The shock robbed me of speech, all I did was stared blankly in amazement.

An hour ago when we arrived at my house, I was fine to an extent until when I overheard my dear friend telling Fernando what I'd shared with her in private during the period I was badly missing Fernando. She had found out my feelings for Fernando were beyond just a kiss and even when she put it in my mind that Fernando was gay that's why he doesn't like women I still didn't buy the idea and that provoked her.

Because I refused to accept her idea, she accused me of falling blindly in love with Fernando. The craziest part of it was that I admitted right in front of her that I was in love with him and from that day she did all she could to make me forget him but it's not that easy to forget someone you've fallen deeply in love with.

I thought that was going to be our little secret amongst the three of us because Kim is aware of it too, but unfortunately, blabbermouth Sabrina can never keep her mouth shut and had to spill it to Fernando. Now here he is seeking the truth even when he already knows it. He wants to hear it from me if I do love him.

What do I say to him, huh? Should I tell him how I feel about him? Or should I lie to him? What good is going to come out from it if I do, is not like he's going to love me back, right?

"Micaela?" his sweet gentle voice brought me back to reality and I blink my eyes owlishly and cleared my throat.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I zoned out for a second".

"That was more than a second, minutes have gone by since I asked the question," he mumbled and my mouth formed an 'o'. "I don't need you to lie to me just to make me feel better. I might have traveled from Madrid to this place to get this answer but I don't want an answer that doesn't come from your heart".

My thoughts jumbled again and my eyelids dropped. I was too shy to look him in the eyes "Ferd...." I whispered his name and took a deep breath.

"Yeah" he responded almost immediately.

One, two, or maybe ten seconds went by before I found my voice to speak again. "This might sound crazy to you but I'll still say it-" I hesitated and my hands reached for his face. I cupped his face in my hands and we locked gaze.

His skin was so soft in my hands and his aftershave hits my nose. Only my creator knows how much have been dying to get this close to him. Holding him like this and staring into his eyes calmed my nerves and I felt safe in his presence.

Now I don't care what the consequences of telling him my feelings would be but I had the chance now and nothing is going to stop me from making use of it.

"I love you, Fernando, I love you so much that it hurts badly. I don't care if you love me back or not but I can't hide what I feel for you anymore. You've been my prince charming in my fairy tale, you saved me not once but twice or even more. You didn't judge me when I wanted to take my own life, you only made me see my worth and since then I tried not to disappoint you by taking my own life-" I bit my lower lip and rested my forehead on his to catch my breath.

"I couldn't thank you enough that day for what you did for me so I kissed you because that explains how I feel deep down my heart. I've missed you so fucking much this past month and I tried everything I could just to forget you but I couldn't take my mind off you. Love is all I feel for you, you're so special to my heart Ferd. I know you don't feel the same but maybe someday you'll....."

I trailed off unexpectedly and I was curious to know what had happened. My lips were...were a bit heavy like something was on it...hold on, it wasn't something, I've just been cut short by a kiss. Fernando shut me up with a kiss! A chill ran down my spine and my pulse raised with excitement. 

Ferd freaking kissed me? For a moment I didn't get myself and I was so astounded, but when I finally did realize this was real, I kissed him back like my life depended on it. He pulled me closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed me passionately.

I don't know if we were kissing each other the right way that people do since both of us has never done something like this before, but all I knew was that we were feeling each other by heart, body, and soul. Our lips dance to the rhythm of our hearts for such a long time that I wished for us not to stop.

After a couple of minutes, he broke the kiss. My cheeks turned crimson and I glance away feeling so embarrassed to look him in the eyes.

"Someone is shy" he chuckles and I glance up at him. He was grinning widely and I felt my cheeks heat up. I covered my face in my palms and giggled into it. He held my hands and removed them from my face and he puts them down.

"This is awkward," I said in almost a whisper and he smiled.

"It sure is, very awkward. What I'm about to say right now is going to be more awkward" he declared and cupped my face. My gaze implored him. What is he going to say now? Does he love me too? Has he changed his mind about ladies? Curiosity was getting the best of me as my gaze fixed on him.

"Micaela, you walked into my life and softened my heart to accept ladies into my life. I have a very rough past regarding the female gender, I was raped on my 15th birthday and that unfortunate incident has been a scar on my heart that I grew up with. I've harbored resentment toward the female gender and vowed not to ever like nor love them nor even embrace them except for business purposes.

But then, you came along and confused me. You changed my thinking and even the vow I made without you realizing it. You came into my life and taught me how not to harbor a grudge against them anymore. You dived into my heart and choose to remain in there-" he paused and took my hand and placed it on his chest.

"Right here is where you are, I can't think straight, I can't even sleep well. All I see and dream about is you. Your smell is all I want to breathe. Your smile is all I see in my dreams and imagination. I couldn't keep torturing myself anymore that is why I came back for you. Micaela, I feel that with you I can forget about my past completely-" his thumb caressed my cheek and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"There is a reason fate brought us together. I might not be that guy that buys you flowers or do some romantic things for you because I don't know how to do them nor am I used to them. But there's only one thing that is for certain. And that is...I love you, Micaela Alvarado" he confessed.

His confession became a prop to my faint heart. My eyes grew bigger in alter despair and I felt my legs wobbling.