Episode 22

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 22

~Playlist for this chapter is '~ Secrets - We Three' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV Cont'd

"Talk to me girl, did he kiss you back?" Sabrina demanded an answer. I gulped some saliva down my dried throat and shook my head. "You see! He is gay! You have to forget about him my dear, he is not the right guy for you" she advised and I felt my eyes getting blurred with tears.

"Oh, come here dearie" she pulled me into a hug and I sobbed silently on the crooked of her neck. "I understand this is so hard for you right now but you have to accept it the way it is. Is quite unfortunate you fell for the wrong guy after you've finally made up your mind to love someone".

"It's all my fault. It's all my fault he became gay" I croaked. Fernando became gay because of what I did to him in his past.

Sabrina let go of me and stared into my eyes. "What do you mean, girlfriend?" she asks and I blink rapidly and gaze down.

What did I just say? Oh no, what have I done? How do I explain all that happened in the past to her? What if I did tell her? Would she be able to keep my deep secret and not spit it out to Fernando?

*****

Pedro's POV (Fernando's Chauffeur)

"Sir Fernando" I called for my boss and knocked on the door that leads to the rooftop. It's been two hours ago since Fernando went up the rooftop. Looking at the time now is past 5 am and he hasn't gone to bed. I'd sighted him on the rooftop from my apartment when he went up there earlier. It surprises me that he hasn't come down since then, what was he doing up there by this time of the morning? I just hope he's not getting himself drunk again. Sometimes my boss can be a sadist and when he is like that he drowns himself in alcohol.

I kept wondering what keeps getting him drunk, I mean his business is flourishing, his family is healthy and he is also healthy. What else could cause his mood swings? Is there something he was hiding from me? Although it isn't my business. But I do care about him like a son, I don't like seeing him in such a manner.

Speaking of now, I wiggle the doorknob and the door squeaks open. My suspicion wasn't wrong, my boss is sitting down on one of his fancy cushions getting himself drunk again, for what reason I don't know of. "Sir Fernando" I whisper-yelled his name and he glanced up at me.

"Hey father, I told you...to call me... Fernando" he drawls and I heave a short sigh.

"Fernando my son, what has gotten you drunk again?" I asked stepping closer to where he was sitting.

"Come join me let's have some fun" he drawls and chuckles.

"No, thanks. It's already morning Sir...I mean Fernando. It's 5 am and you are still drinking, you're going to have a hangover and you won't be able to work tomorrow".

"C'mon, don't worry about me now, I'm fine, I'm not drunk. I'm just trying to relieve my brain from some heartbreaking memories" he said groggily and took a long sip of the liquor he was having.

"Heartbreaking memories?" I asked and he nods.

"Mmm-mhmm" he answered laughing.

"You're not in a relationship, so what heartbreaking memories are you talking about?".

"Memories with that woman. She has confused my mind, body, and soul to the point I can't think straight nor even have a sound sleep without thinking about her" he drawls and took another sip.