Episode 27

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 27

The playlist for this chapter is 'Jason Derulo ~ Love Not War' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV

A month is gone and I've been pretending to live like every normal girl. Sabrina and Kim keep taking me to all kinds of parties just to distract me from thinking about him. I only find a little bit of happiness when I'm at those parties that are always filled up with different faces, but once I'm home alone, my sadness is back again.

Suicide wasn't an option for me, although the thought does come into my mind sometimes. But I didn't do it because I was waiting for him if he would come back for me as he promised. Now that I figured it out, I don't think he'll ever come back for me. His promises were just empty, he only wanted me to get rid of the thought of hurting myself that's why he promised to be by my side. I was such a big fool to have believed a man like Fernando will be my prince in shiny amour.

"Cheer up girl, you are going on a date with the most handsome and popular Mexican artist, not a funeral!" Sabrina chirps beside me and I glance at her and forced a smile.

I almost forgot I was sitting in front of a mirror having Sabrina make me up for a dinner date with Mario. Sabrina's friend Mario has proven to be a gentleman to me this past month, he has been sending me flowers, calling me, texting, and, even serenading me last week.

Although I liked the romantic gestures, that didn't freak me out for a second. I saw all of what he was doing as a normal thing. Just yesterday I was expecting him to give up on me already but he surprised me by asking me out for a date. I wanted to say no to him, but Sabrina was holding my phone when the text came in yesterday and she replied a 'yes' to him before I could say no.

"That's because you made me do this. If you hadn't replied a yes to him, I'll be sitting down in my house with popcorn in hand seeing a horror movie since it's Friday night" I replied.

"Oh, c'mon babe, don't say that. Mario is a cool guy, he won't hurt you. He just wants to have a romantic dinner with you that's all. And if he wants you to be his girlfriend, just say yes to him and..."

"Stop already, Sabri. Your matchmaking it's not going to work for me, so get over it and round up this makeup already" I cut her off.

"You're just so stubborn and I know why you're being like that. It's because of that gay Ferd...."

"Enough already!" I shunned her and stood up. "I don't want to hear his name".

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you" She touched my arm and I flinched from her.

"Please sit let me finish up your make-up".

"Don't worry, I can handle it" I replied and walked to my wardrobe and brought out a knee-length blue gown, and kept it on the bed.

"You are really angry girlfriend, please I'm sorry. I promise I won't mention his name again. Forgive me, would you?".

"Don't give me that puppy face, that's how you know best to melt my angry mind" I replied hiding my smile.

She wiggles her brows at me and we both giggled. "Come here" she rushed and hugged me and I hugged her back. "It's almost time for him to come pick you up. Get dressed and I'll do a little touch on your makeup when you're done".

"Thank you" I smiled and put off my clothes.

***

Thirty minutes later, Mario and I were in a classic restaurant sitting like some cute couple. If Sabrina was here, she'll make the perfect shot for us, and comes how cute we both looked together.