Chapter Twelve - Forgiveness

I woke up still unsure about the conversation I had with Noah.

I wanted to believe him I really did but it was hard. Trusting people was hard for me and I didn't want to look stupid.

I got ready for the day putting my hair into a clip and wearing a long black skirt with a black tube top.

I went to have breakfast and Noah's parents Lucy and Cory weren't here, they were out with his little sister

I haven't seen much of her lately since she's been hanging with friends and mostly stays in her room drawing.

I finished my breakfast and went to knock on Noah's door.

"Yeah?" Noah spoke opening the door. When he saw me he looked surprised.

"Hi." I said looking up at him. "Hey." He looked back at me. "I'm choosing to believe you." I spoke getting to the point. "I don't know why but I am so." I continued.

"I would never hurt you Isadora." He came closer. "I hope that's true." I replied.

"So.." He spoke again grabbing my hand. "What?" I asked. "Do you finally want to go on a date with me?" He smiled that perfect smile.

I laughed. "Yeah."

He picked me up spinning me around. "Noah!" I giggled. He put me down planting a kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna call the guys so we can head out to the beach and our date is on Friday."  "Okay."
I smiled.

I left and texted the girls asking if they wanted to go to the beach.

Of course they said yes so I grabbed a swimsuit.

I didn't want to wear the new one I bought because we wanted to surf and I didn't want anyone seeing my boob so.

I went with a simple black bikini and put my outfit back on over it. I wore black sandals and put on my ankle bracelet.

Noah knocked on my door rushing me. "I'm ready shut up!" I shouted opening my door.

"Let's go beautiful." He smirked.

We grabbed our boards and walked out of the house.

_________________________________

We got to the beach and I saw the girls with the guys talking. "Hey guys." I smiled. They said hi and smiled back.

"I see Noah and New York made up." Luka smiled making a heart with his hands. "Shut the fuck up." Noah laughed.

I just flipped him off.

"Let's surf lovebirds come on." Arlo spoke grabbing his board and heading for the water.

We laughed and followed behind him. I caught a wave and it was a pretty good size. I almost caught another one but I fell.

After a while of surfing I got out getting a water from my bag.

As I was drinking my water I saw another group of teens with surf boards. One of the guys looked at me with a smile. I slightly smiled back wanting to be polite.

I finished drinking my water and put it down walking back to the water with my board. "Hey." The kid with short black hair spoke.

"Oh hi." I smiled. "Uh I saw you and I um just wanted to ask if you wanted to surf with us?" The shy boy spoke.

"I'm actually with those guys over there." I pointed towards my friends. "Oh." He looked down.

I saw Noah staring at us.

"Yeah so I have to get back." I spoke. "Okay, uh see you around?" He replied. "Sure." I smiled walking away with my board.

As I was walking up to the water Noah was getting out.

"Who was that?" He asked. "Some kid." I replied as if it was no big deal.

Which it wasn't.

"Why was he talking to you?" He asked me looking in his direction. "I don't know Noah why don't you go ask him." I spoke sarcastically.

He looked back at me. "Let's just go surf." He spoke grabbing my waist.

We surfed until it began getting dark but instead of going home like usual we wanted to go eat.

"Taco bell." Luka suggested. "Ew no." The girls all looked at him with disgust. "What?" He looked at us in disbelief. "It's not the best man." Noah looked at him.

"Alright what about In n Out?" He tried again. "Hell yeah!" Arlo and Noah agreed. "Yeah that's fine." The girls agreed as well.

_________________________________

Do you guys like when I add pictures? Let me know! Also all my chapters are not edited so there might be some mistakes but you can always help me out in the comments! I love reading your guys's opinions on this story. ♥️