Chapter three - Learn to Surf

I woke up the next morning to the sound of knocking on my door. "Yo New York wake up for breakfast!" Noah said through the door.

I looked at my alarm clock and it was only 8:00am. "The fuck?" I whispered to myself.

"I'm coming dick!" I said back.

I heard him laugh before waking away. I got up to get ready for the day.

When I was finished I left my room to have breakfast. "Good morning sleepy head." Lucy smiled. "Morning kiddo" Cory patted my head.

"Morning." I smiled slightly.

Noah looked at me up and down before taking a sip of his orange juice. "Nice Pjs." He smirked.

I was wearing an oversized shirt with a pair of black shorts.

I gave him the finger when no one was looking. After breakfast I went to my room to get dressed.

In the middle of getting myself ready I got a text from Mal and Olive.

"come to the beach and bring a swimsuit, ur surfing today ;)." Olive texted.

"oh God..." Was all I sent back.

mal and olive reacted "HaHa" to your message.

I laughed and continued getting ready.

I decided to wear a plain black swimsuit with ripped jean shorts.

I left my room and Lucy looked at me "You're going to the beach?

I left my room and Lucy looked at me "You're going to the beach?." She asked. "Yeah, Olive and Mal want to teach me to surf." I said.

"How sweet! I actually have one of your mothers old boards from when we were young." She smiled.

"Oh thanks." I smiled back.

I didn't know how to feel about using one of my mothers old surf boards but it's all I got so might as well put it to use.

"Of course hun, it's in the garage so i'll have Cory go get it. Wait here." She spoke.

I just smiled and waited by the door.

As I was waiting Noah came out with his surfboard and no shirt.

Holy-

"Okay here you go sweetie." Lucy and Cory walked out with the surfboard.

"Oh wow thank you guys." I said as I grabbed the board.

This thing is heavy.

I finally managed to get a good grip on it and I walked out saying bye.

"Be safe!" Lucy yelled as we walked out of the door.

"So you're gonna surf today?" Noah asked amused. "Mhm." Was all I replied.

"Huh that's interesting." He said. "What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Nothing i'm just surprised you're actually going through with it." He spoke.

I stayed quiet.

"There's a party tonight at the beach." He spoke again. "Yeah." I said back.

"You going?" He asked. "Yeah I might, Olive and Mal invited me." I replied.

"What are you guys friends now?" He asked with a laugh. "Yup, the three musketeers." I said back.

We finally got to the beach and I saw all of them.

"Isadora!" Mal screamed running up to me. "Hey." I laughed hugging her back.

"Please tell me you're coming to the party tonight." Olive said to me. "Yeah yeah i'm going." I said back.

"You're going New York?" Luka asked. "Obviously." I replied.

"Omg your swimsuit is so cute!" Olive smiled. "Yeah you look hot Isadora!" Mal added.

I laughed. "You guys are making me blush stop."

They laughed too and in the corner of my eye I could see Noah eyeing me down.

"I heard the girls were gonna teach you to surf." Arlo spoke up. "Yup." I said back.

"That's gonna be fun to watch." He laughed. "Shut up." Mal spoke defending me.

Arlo put his hands up with a smirk "Alright alright."

"Okay, are you ready?" Olive asked me. "Nope." I replied as they dragged me near the water.

"Okay first put your leash on and lay on your stomach on the board." Olive instructed.

I got on my board after putting the leash on and tried my best not to fall off.

"Good." She smiled.

"Next paddle to the next wave that you see and stand up trying to ride it." She said.

"You make it sound easy." I replied. "It is once you get the hang of it." Mal chimed in.

I looked at them with an unsure look before doing as they said.

"Oh my Gosh!" I shouted.

"You're doing it!" Olive shouted excited. "Yes! Go Isadora!" Mal added.

After I was done the girls came and hugged me proud. "Soon you'll be able to ride bigger waves!" Olive spoke.

"Bigger?" I asked with a look. "You'll be fine." Mal laughed.

I walked back to the boys and Arlo and Luka high-fived me.

"You owe me a dollar!" Luka laughed as he punched Arlos arm.

"Oh fuck off." Arlo said crossing his arms.

"Did you guys seriously have a bet?" I asked a little offended. "Yup Arlo thought you would fall but I bet him that you could do it on your first try." Luka laughed and Arlo shoved his head.

"Wow you assholes." I laughed making them all laugh too.

As we were laughing I saw Noah sitting down looking into the waves.

"I'm surprised." Noah said holding his board. "Why are you surprised?" I asked crossing my arms mimicking him.

He saw that and smirked before saying "Well actually i'm more disappointed than surprised, I was waiting for you to fall."

"Well your gonna be waiting for a while." I said with an attitude.

"Damn." The others laughed.

He smiled. That smile could-

"Hey guys it's getting dark, and the party starts in a couple hours." Mal spoke up interrupting my thoughts.

We all agreed and decided to head home. We said bye and began to part ways.