chapter 5

I woke up the next morning, I don't think I dreamt of anything. I was hoping to wake up and find it was all a bad dream but no such luck.

"morning lazy bones" kendall greeted me with.

"hey... All okay?" I asked

"yeah you feeling a bit happier today... I heard you crying last night bells" he said sounding concerned.

"I'm fine, just so confused" I replied.

"it will come back Isabelle, don't worry, James is coming over, how are you two?" He asked

"fine I guess, I think he still thinks we are together, he sends me kisses and says he loves me, its all a bit much from someone that I've known less than a week" I explained as I poured some cereal out.

"you adored him though bells. Don't give up on him... Promise me" he said.

"I won't, what's the deal with you and penny, she isn't your type I thought" I said.

"Isabelle don't even start with that crap, I had enough from you before, I don't need it now okay" he snapped.

"sorry I'm just saying that I wouldn't of seen you with a girl like that, that is all" I tried to explain.

"just drop it bells, I love her okay! Don't fuck me off so soon when I thought we were all getting a fresh start" he moaned.

"what? What do you mean a fresh start? So basically you don't want me to remember what a bitch your girlfriend is so I can get along with her! Thanks a bunch kendall" I shouted.

"no I didn't mean that, I'm just fed up with you having a pop at her all the time" he said.

"what do you mean all the time? I only met the girl yesterday, just goes to show her character that I can't stand her already. She is just using you for money!" I said angrily.

"fuck you Isabelle" kendall shouted just as James walked in the door.

"what is going on? Are you alright bells" James said pulling a chair out next to me and sitting on it.

I tried my hardest to hold my tears in but a few escaped.

Kendall stormed off out of the room.

"hey cmon, don't cry" he soothed.

"i tried talking about penny... He has never spoken to me like that before, ever" I sobbed.

James gave me a smile.

"bells he has, pretty much anytime you guys talk, he doesn't mean it, he just gets carried away" James explained.

"really?" I said shocked, the kendall I once knew was only ever kind, he never spoke to anyone like that, the only time I had was when people were being horrible to me. He was like my big brother.

"really! kendall has changed a lot since he started dating penny, he seems miserable without her, but miserable with her, but he won't have a word said against her" James said.

I just shook my head at the ridiculous relationship my lovely kendall had found.

"cmon eat up, I have a fun day planned... Well until 3 then I'm having another photo shoot session" he said excitedly.

I ate my breakfast, and got myself ready to go, James had my truck again, he drove us to a lovely looking house

"is this ours?" I asked.

"yep, cmon" James said as he jumped out the truck then opened my door and grabbed me by the hand and led me inside.

As I got in the house I had a good look round