chapter two

I woke up the next morning being moved about by a nurse. She was doing some checks on me.

"sorry Isabelle I didn't mean to wake you" she said

I just gave her a smile.

"where is kendall?" I asked, noticing that he was no longer in the room.

"he is just outside talking to your friends... How are you feeling today? Any memories coming back of the accident?" She asked

"no nothing...what friends?" I asked "what did actually happen to me?" I added.

"kendall will bring some of them in shortly, but remember not to get worked up okay, you are perfectly safe here... You were hit by a car as you went to cross the road, you hit your head on the windscreen then got thrown back on to the road, you fractured your skull" she said

"and I've been in here for over a month?" I asked.

"yes, you also broke three of your fingers, they are healed now but they may feel a bit stiff" she said picking up her notes.

"I will send kendall in now I'm finished if you like?" She then asked.

I nodded, so much information was trying to figure itself out in my head. I felt completely lost.

A few minutes later kendall walked in

"hey bells!" He said cheerily as he gave me a hug

"hey... I'm sorry about all the tears last night... I just can't believe this has happened to me. I'm scared kendall" I admitted.

"everything is going to be fine... Listen, James and the guys are out there, the doctor said that you aren't really allowed too many people in here with you so is it okay if James comes in. He misses you Isabelle, he is scared too, especially after you screamed at him the other day" kendall said softly.

"James is my boyfriend? Is that right?" I asked

"yeah you have been together over two years now bells. You two are crazy about each other" he explained.

"how did I meet James?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"he is my band mate, he is in the show that I moved to LA for. Remember ... Big time rush?" He said.

I squinted my face, trying really hard to remember "I remember you saying you got the part, I kind of remember the name big time rush... Its familiar but James.... Jesus kendall, I have no clue who this guy even is!" I said now getting upset.

"maybe if you see him it will jog your memory... Logan is in the band too. You know Logan!" He said optimistically.

"Logan... Logan Henderson?" I asked.

"yeah, you know Logan then" he said.

"not from big time rush from when we met him before" I said now remembering when kendall and Logan had worked together before he moved to LA.

"look bells it doesn't matter okay, you will remember everything in time I promise... Can James please come in, he is climbing the walls out there" he said with a smile.

"does he know I have no clue as to who he is?" I asked sceptically.

"yes I told him everything, the doctor has spoken to him, he just wants to see you are okay Isabelle" kendall said giving my hand a squeeze

"okay" I whispered

Kendall let go of my hand then walked out to the corridor.

"James... Cmon buddy" he said then walked back in, the very tall guy that followed him in was absolutely stunning. His eyes were red from crying, his hair dark, he was so kind looking.