"oh...I love windsurfing, its cool I found a job doing it... I can't think of any other language apart from English at the moment" I confessed.

"don't worry about it bells" James said laying back on the sand.

I copied him and lay down as we both looked up to the beautiful blue sky of LA.

"were we happy James... As a couple I mean" I asked.

James rolled on to one side and held his head up with one of his hands.

"we were so happy bells, everything was amazing, I can't even explain it"

"what's going to happen if I never get the memories back?" I asked still looking at the blue sky but feeling james' eyes on me.

"then I charm my way back in to your heart with my wit and wisdom" he joked.

I turned my head and looked at James. "you are ridiculously good looking James, I got a bit of a shock when you walked in that hospital room the other day"

James chuckled "you are ridiculously beautiful" he smiled.

"how do I cope with all this 'my boyfriend is famous' thing then" I said using air quotes.

"well you keep yourself to yourself, we are private, you do come out with me though, to shows and things, awards ceremonies... Things like that. You're kind of famous too you know" he admitted.

"this is so weird James. It does feel like I've known you forever though" I Said.

James smiled "you said that once before... Before we dated I mean" he said.

"we just click huh... I can't believe I snagged someone as good looking as you" I said feeling my cheeks redden.

"I do believe it was me that snagged you" James said, once again reliving happy memories that I couldn't share with him.

"shall we get back to kendalls?" I asked

"yeah, Logan is looking forward to seeing you, you get on with him really well" James said.

I laughed "do I? He always struck me as a bit of an ass"

"Logan is a bit of an ass but we love him so he is forgiven" James said as he sat up.

"James I'm sorry... You seem so nice, I really wish I could be me again and make you happier"

"everything will be fine soon enough, then you will be home and we can carry on with our lives, until then... We just carry on with what we have" James said with a smile then got up and pulled me up to my feet

Once we arrived back at kendalls house his friends were already round. James opened the door for me as we walked in.

I felt so nervous as I walked in. "you are staying aren't you" I whispered to James.

"course I will" he replied.

"bells your back!" Kendall said cheerfully.

"Dustin! Hey, how are you... Jesus you look different" I laughed scruffing his crazy looking hair up.

"hey Isabelle, how you feeling" he said greeting me with a hug

"so so, today has been okay... Its so good to see you" I said feeling emotional and happy that I knew at least two people properly.

"hi Isabelle," Logan said to me.

"hi" I replied, my memories of Logan Henderson were that he was a friendly enough guy but he loved himself, he thought he was a lot better than he actually was, but looking at him now he seemed very humble. He looked so nervous.