"Remember, I'm not your fiancee." Feng Yang said, "My name is Feng Yang. It's just a stranger to you, just a stranger, remember?" After seeing him, Ban Yu didn't speak. Feeling a bit wrong, he asked Ban Yu again, "Who am I?"

"Of course you are my fiancee!" Ban Yu looked extremely "clear"! He picked up the "Dragon Ball" on the table and pulled Feng Yang out of the sturdy hut. "You are so hypnotized when I am the Prince of the Dragon King? Little things, hurry back to Dragon Palace with me!"

Feng Yang: "!!!"

His mother didn't even do this? !!

Feng Yang is really a little bit confused this time. He just deliberately used three times the usual spiritual power to hypnotize! As a result, Ban Yu's expression was clear and clear, and she did not seem to be affected at all! But he sees Ban Yuming as an ordinary person!

Ban Yu is angry, especially angry! He decided not to talk to the baby in one minute!

He held his face to Feng Yang all the way, forcibly pulled people to the road, stopped a taxi and reported his address. It seems that the intersection of Fushun Street and Xinglin Road.

Feng Yang had heard this all the way, but he didn't know anything about it, because he had never been there. Xiao Fengyang was basically two points and one line this year, and now he suddenly wondered if Ban Yu really knew how to get to Long Palace.

Of course, when he got to the place, he found that he thought too much, because he saw a huge stone with the six characters "Sihailonggong Hot Spring" inscribed on it.

Ban Yu seemed to be very familiar with this hot spring. He paid the fare and walked straight towards the main entrance.

"Master, why are you here?" The lobby manager saw Ban Yu bringing a person and hurried to meet him.

"Go, prepare a set of toiletries for Mrs. Young and give him two more fitting clothes." Ban Yu said, "Hurry up."

"Mrs. Young and Young?" The lobby manager looked at Feng Yang whose face was as dark as ink. "Do you mean him?"

"Otherwise!" Ban Yu said angrily and pulled Feng Yang into the elevator and pressed the twelfth floor directly.

It was his private area, and guests could not enter it at will.

Feng Yang didn't resist anymore after she resisted before getting on the bus. He wanted to see who this class of Yu was. He must solve the big trouble of Ban Yu, or else he will have it later? !!

auzw.com The elevator quickly reached the twelfth floor. Ban Yu pulled Feng Yang's arm all the way into his room, and flung her hands directly to the bed. The bed was very elastic, Feng Yang was not hurt, but he sat up and saw that his grandmother's wrists were red!

Ban Yu said very arrogantly: "You will live here in the future, and you will not be allowed to go without my order! After we get married, you will be pregnant with my child and talk about it!"

Feng Yang rubbed her wrists and looked at the mental illness on the opposite side quietly, as if to see something on that silly and handsome face, unfortunately he still did not see that Ban Yu had anything but handsome and silly. Nothing special. So he first sent a message to Mr. Bald, telling him that there were some temporary problems here, and it might take a little while before he could reply to the search for someone. At the same time, he asked Mr. Bald to send his sister's birthday.

As soon as Ban Yu ignored Feng Yang, he also sent a message to someone and snapped the phone into his hand: "You are already here with me, dare to have a connection with that wild man? Believe me or not I will take him tomorrow Hell! "