five

(A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER)

(Ashley's POV)

I stuffed my shoes in a suitcase. After two days of packing everything up, I finally finished.

Now sitting in a room full of boxes and suitcases, I sigh. This is going to be hard... To leave all of my friends and favorite cafe down the street, all of the graffiti on the un-used bridges.

I remember I used to sit in a tunnel filled with graffiti when I wanted to get away from the world. I would sit there and draw, or listen to music, while thinking of everything that was going on at that time.

I miss that place... Huh... Why don't I just go. I laugh at myself for my stupidity.

I get a string bag and fill it with a notebook and pencils, along with some money.

Grabbing my phone and penny board, I walk down the stairs and yell to my mom that I'll be going on a ride.

I start riding down the street and see a gas station.

I go in and grab some snacks and drinks. Which costed about, $15 for it all.

Then, I dump the stuff in my bag, and continue down the street.

After about 20 minutes of riding, I finally reach the tunnel, pick up my board, and sit down in my favorite place.

All I do is just sit there looking around, smiling at all of the memories I had here.

I didn't even notice the tears running down my face until some fell on my arm.

~~~~

My phone buzzed and snapped me out of my drawing daze.

I answered, (A: Ashley D: Dad)

A: Hello?
D: Hey, Ash, you need to head home! Aaron and I packed up the moving truck and our flight leaves in an hour. So hurry
A: Oh, okay. I'm on my way.
D: Love you!
A: Love you too! Bye
D: Bye

~~~~

I'm now on the plane to California, looking out the window.

I became bored, so I pulled out my MacBook, went to Netflix, and watched season one of Pretty Little Liars, and continued doing just that.

~~~~~~~~~~
READ!!! (A/N)
Hey what's up you guys!
I'm so so so sorry! I forgot to update and I told you guys that I would update and I never did!
BUT ALL OF YOU ARE GHOST READERS! START COMMENTING, VOTING, AND FOLLOWING OR I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY!