one

(Ashley's POV)

"ASHLEY WAKE UP!!!!!" I heard my older brother Aaron scream as he jumped on my bed.
~
Hello! I'm Ashley Carpenter and 16 years old . As I've said, I have an older brother Aaron that's 17 and a younger sister Arianna that's 14. I live in Louisiana with my stepdad, mom, and siblings.

Aaron and I are a lot alike so we get along well. He's one of my best friends. I like penny boarding, Arizona Iced Tea, Vans, snap backs, beanies, etc. By listing those things you can probably see I'm a Tumblr girl.
~
I groaned as I sat up and punched Aaron in the leg, "Why are you waking me up so early?", I looked over at the clock on my bedside table to see what time it was, "AARON WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP AT 5 IN THE MORNING?!" I shouted at him.

"We have to go back to school today, chill out'" he said annoyed

Oh yeah... I forgot yesterday was the last day of spring break. But good thing is that schools almost out and then we've reached the end of the school year!!!

"Okay, leave and let me get ready," I said to Aaron pushing him out of the room and closing the door behind him.

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom, setting them down, and hopping in the shower.

When I was done I felt awake enough to continue my routine.
I put on my sky blue bathrobe, and combed out my hair, then blow dried it.

I left my hair how it was because I didn't feel like dealing with it, so I put on my simple makeup consisting of foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick finished off with a coat of lip gloss.

I decided to just put my hair in a messy bun so it's out of my way.

Next, I threw on my clothes, grabbed my iPhone 6, glow in the dark Penny Board, along with my sun glasses and backpack, and walked out of my room down the stairs to my kitchen.

When I reached the kitchen the smell of chocolate chip pancakes filled the air, and my sister came down in her pajamas yelling for pancakes, I told her to shut up because it's to early for yelling...

I scarfed down three pancakes, grabbed my house key, and exited the house making my way to school on my penny board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of this chapter and I hope you liked it!!! Make sure you vote and follow me on my social medias!

Twitters:
Fan: Twaimzerrr
Personal: dailylinds

Instagram:
Fan 1: ashtons._.bandana
Fan 2: twaimzinator
Personal: dailylinds