Chapter 2: Betrayal(2)

Bai Qing treated the servants and others arrogantly to hide the inferiority, that she felt from inside.

Slowly, her mentality became more and more distorted.

Because of this, Bai Qing hated Bai Yue more and more as she thought that everything that Bai Yue had now should belong to her, but on the surface, she treated Bai Yue very kindly. Hence, to others, the sisters had a very good relationship.

Bai Yue also thought so, but now the reality gave her a cruel slap. She never thought that the care and love of her sister and her fiancé were all fake this entire time.

"Qin Chen, then why did you do this to me? I thought you loved me, then why?" Bai Yue screamed in a hoarse voice.

Qin Chen, who had been quiet all along, looked at Bai Yue with mockery. "You thought that I loved you? If it wasn't for your money, why do you think my parents set this engagement? And if it wasn't for the talent you showed later, I wouldn't even bother to act with you."

Bai Yue now understood that all along love and gentleness they showed on their face was their hypocritical mask.

Heh...

She, Bai Yue, who was said to be Business Queen was unable to tell their hypocritical mask. She is really stupid. But, did she not see all this or she just didn't want to?

But so what? What can she even do now that she knows their true face? Bai Yue thought with despair in her eyes.

Bai Qing didn't seem to have had enough, she continued," Bai Yue, do you want to know why your parents suddenly died in a car accident?"

Bai Yue's eyes flashed.

She looked at Bai Qing fiercely," What do you mean?"

"Heh. Bai Yue, now that you are about to die, I might as well tell you everything, your parents were killed by us. We manipulated their car and bribed their driver. Since they loved you so much and did not care about me then they should just not live. But I think it's a pity that they died early, if I knew that the end of the world was coming then I would have surely killed them just like I am going to kill you, by feeding them to the zombie."

"We also wanted to kill you, but who knew you were able to survive all our attempts? Later the end of the world came, and you were lucky to have awakened four abilities. Killing you was even harder, but luckily we got an inhibitor that made you not able to use your powers."

"Now here we are. I also have two more things to tell you." Bai Qing continued maliciously while having a sneer on her face.

"First, I and Qin Chen have been together since you were 14. Even though you were just a child and did not know about the engagement, I overheard your parents talking about and planning it. We had started to plan to kill you, and your parents and snatch the Bai group since then. We saw that you were talented in business, so we thought of letting you be for the time being and turned to your parents and really, killing them was easy."

"And the second thing is, you see this bracelet? I bet you remember this, after all, it was your Bai family's ancestral bracelet. Actually, in this bracelet, there is a 1000 m sq. of space. I accidentally bled, and it was absorbed by the bracelet, so I got to know how much of a treasure it was."

"I got this space 1 month before the end of the world and I thought of collecting food and clothes in this space as it keeps fresh for emergencies after reading a novel about famine and the end of the world, but who would have expected it was really helpful during the end of the world," said Bai Qing.

Hearing from Bai Qing, that she killed her parents and that they had started plotting against her family so early, Bai Yue wished to tear Bai Qing and Qin Chen into pieces and feed them to zombies.

"OK, baby, stop wasting your time with her. Throw her there and light the firework and let's go far and let her die. Come I will take you to a building that is safe enough and there you would also be able to see her dying in front of your eyes." Qin Chen said the cruel words in his gentle voice.

After that, Bai Qing and Qin Chen did as they said. Bai Yue heard the sound of zombies eating her flesh and bones and said with her last breath," If I can go back in time then I will never the same mistake of trusting and will make them pay the price for...."

She took her last breath before finishing. (A/N: What do you think the complete sentence would be? Tell me in the comments)

What, Bai Yue didn't know was that the moment she took her last breath, a man who looked as handsome as an immortal arrived at the place she died with a few other people.

He looked at the zombies eating her, hearing the sound of her bones breaking, his eyes turned red and despair and heavy sadness along with anger appeared in his beautiful eyes.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" While screaming, he went into a frenzy and blindly started killing the zombies surrounding her body.

The other people with him also looked and started helping the man fight the zombies while comforting him.

"Boss, please calm down, don't be reckless."

"Yes boss, if something happened to you, what would we do?"

"Boss, if something happened to you, who take revenge for Sister Yue?"

"Yes, boss, we still need to live to find out the people responsible for what happened to Sister Yue and give them the brutal punishment they deserve."

On hearing them, the man also calmed down.

Yes, he still needs to avenge his Yue'er. Nothing can happen to him yet. Not until he hasn't avenged her...