<3

I hope you all loved the epilogue! I'd had the idea for it since practically the second chapter, and I know it's really short but there was 3 things that I needed to get across which I believe I did:

- Lucille and Bradley and are married! And very much still together :)
- they have a son named after Bradley's dad, Iceman and Maverick
- she became an admiral (to follow in Ice's footsteps)
- Bob and Jamison will be living a very happy life together!

I really really appreciate all of you, I've literally loved creating this story and seeing your comments when a new chapter is uploaded some of them literally make me laugh sm! And the votes? Im absolutely blown away by how many views and votes this story has, it is amazing!

I am still writing my Eddie story which I'm actually really proud of at the moment. It includes the academic rivals (for music), forced proximity, with one bed coming up for the tropes :) some of my favourite tropes.

Thank you to the people who have voted for that story and the couple of comments have me laughing, I really appreciate it !

I fancy possibly starting a wee George Weasley story next feel like that would be fun, I see a lot of Fred stuff but less on George you know? Lemme know your thoughts :)

Again thank you so so much!!!

Update 18/09/2022: over 100k reads, my heart is so full, and the votes and comments? You're literally all so lovely and kind (and vv funny lmao) thank you thank you thank you!!