Tell Them

"I can't believe you chose him to stay with us Y/N!!" Minx yelled at me.

"I- what's wrong with Schlatt?" I asked her.

"I hate him." She said looking at me.

"Well I think he's a sweet guy." I said.

"Maybe to you." She said sitting on the couch, looking pissed.

"Okay, boys, go choose your rooms, um Tommy if you want you can stay in mine." I said looking at him.

"Yeah sure." He said, I could see Tubbo looking at both of us.

"I- no, no." Tubbo said.

"What no?" I said confused.

"Tommy's not sleeping with you, in your room, in your bed." He said.

"Why not tho?" Tommy said looking back at him. Then I realized what he was talking about.

"Omg, Tubbo you're gross." I said walking to the kitchen, for a glass of water.

"IT COULD HAPPEN!" He yelled.

"Im confused.." Tommy said.

"He thinks you guys will fuck." Schlatt said. making one of his famous laughs. Tommy looked at Tubbo disgust.

"Tubbo you really are gross." He said back at him, everyone laughed. All of them choosed their rooms and Tommy decided to stream on my pc. He loges in his twitch account and started the stream, I was sitting on my bed, reading.

"Where am I?, long story short, I had to move to girls house, i'm in Y/Ns room she's over there." He said turning to me, I didn't took my eyes off my book.

"Y/N?" He said again.

"One second chat." He muted himself, getting up and standing in front of me.

"You okay?" He asked me."

"Oh yeah sorry I just zoned out." I said finally looking at him.

"You sure?" He said.

"Tommy i'm okay, just a little tired." I said back.

"Take some rest, I will end the stream okay?" He said.

"I don't want you to end your stream because of me.." I said looking at him. He looked back at me.

"I'll stream with you." I said getting up and walking to my pc, putting his headphones on.

"Hi chaaattt." I said smiling, just like nothing happened. Everyone was spamming hi to me. Tommy muted again.

"Why did you do that?" I said spinning on a chair to look at him.

"Should we tell them about us?" He said, I raised my eyebrows.

"Well if you want to.." I said.

"I'm not gonna tell them if you don't want to." He said, I looked at chat.

"Okay, let's tell them them." I said, he smiled unmuting himself again.

"Chat.." He said.

"We have an announcement!" He yelled, I laughed.

"Y/N and I are dating." He said proudly, I was laughing so hard.

"What's funny?" He said confused, I was basically crying because of how hard I was laughing.

"They way you said it, it's just funny." I said turning to him. He was looking at me serious.

"Come oonn don't be that serious!" I said turning to look at chats reactions, some of them were good, but some of people didn't even believe it.

"Chat this is not a joke." I said. We spent the rest of the stream talking to chat, when we got bored of, we ended.

"Okay, the stream is done, now, you go to bed." Tommy said.

"I was thinking the same thing." I said, He quickly kissed me and left. We weren't sleeping together because Tubbo got pissed off, and he's my brother so i have to 'listen' to him. When Tommy left, I turned the lights off and went to sleep.

_______________________________
idk what im writing anymore😭 (i will have to make this book smaller or it will have 200 chapters) BTW THANK YOU FOR 37K aahhh you guys are insane!!!!
if there's any mistake im sorry!!
hope all of you are having a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!!
- ares ^_^