Not Feeling Well

TW!! throwing up

I woke up from my sleep. It was 2:37 am, I felt sick, I rushed in the bathroom, pulling my hair up, throwing up... yeah getting drunk last night wasn't the best idea. I hear someone coming, it was Niki.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked, holding my hair up.

"No, i don't think so." I said, throwing up again, Niki patting my back.

"Do you need water?" She asked.

"Yes please." I said looking up at her.

"I'll be right back." She said leaving.

I closed my eyes and sighed. My head started to hurt. Niki came back with glass of water, handing it to me.

"Thank you." I smiled weakly and drunk some water. Niki helped me to get to my room.

"If you need anything just call me okay?"  She said standing at the door.

"I will, thank you again." I smiled. Niki left to her room, not closing the door so I can call for her if I needed something. It didn't took me long to fell asleep again.

I woke up, it was 11 am, I slept the whole morning. I got up and went downstairs to see everyone on the couch watching TV.

"Morning." I said walking to the kitchen.

"Morning Y/N, you feeling any better?" Niki asked turning to me.

"Yeah, thank you." I smiled.

"We got you some food." Tina said getting up, giving me the food.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"What are we going to do today?" Minx asked.

"We could do a cooking stream together!" Tina said.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Hannah said.

"And we can just talk to each other so we get along better." Cara said.

"Ohh we should go with that one!" Minx said.

"Yeah i'm in." I said looking at Minx.

"Okay, we gonna do it now?" Kristin said.

"Yeah sure." All of us said. We sat on the floor. One by one talking about themselves so we get along better, and i didn't know them that well so this helped me. We were talking, smiling, and asking questions about each other. It was pretty fun i could say.

"Damn, can't believe that Cara and Y/N has a boyfriend when they can have me." Minx said, trying to look sad.

"Well Tommy better watch out." Kristin said laughing.

"Why?" Minx asked, they all looked at each other, Minx and I being confused.

"You guys don't remember?" Hannah said.

"Remember what?" I asked. I could see Cara unlocking her phone and going to gallery, opening up a video of Minx and I kissing.

"Oh wow." I said raising my eyebrows, trying not to laugh, Minx too.

"Tommy better watch out then." Minx said, all of us laughing.

"Will he be mad?" Niki asked.

"I really don't know." I said.

"You have to tell him." Tina said.

"Yeah I know, and I will, I hope he doesn't get mad and broke up with me.." I said looking at all of them.

"He's not that kind of guy." Hannah said.

"Well if he broke up with you, i'm free." Minx said, all of us laughed.

________________________________
new chapter woo ( i was rushing this lol)
if there's any mistake im sorry!!
hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!
ares :p