It Happend Again..

TW - strong language

I woke up at 4am, gosh why that early. I got downstairs and went to kitchen. I opened the fridge and took a yogurt. I saw a light at boys kitchen so I went to them.

"Morning." I said. No respond. I walked to kitchen and saw Schlatt.

"Hi., Schlatt." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Hey, didn't see you there." He said smirking.

"Yeah, yeah." I said walking to the counter, sitting on it, Schlatt turned to me.

"Why the fuck are you awake?" He said confused.

"Can't sleep, you?" I said.

"Same.." He said leaning on the fridge. We talked for a bit and I already love this guy. Well his real name is Johnathan and he has a cat! He even gave me one of his plushies. They are so cute.

"You and Tommy hmm." He said looking at me.

"Yea- wait how the fuck do you know?" I asked. He laughed.

"A bird told me." He said.

"Yeah yeah come on, i'm not that dumb." I said.

"Nick told me." He said. I sighed.

"You guys ever fucked?" He asked.

"Okay- you are disgusting." I said shaking my head, even tho I known he was joking.

"Want some?" Schlatt asked me, handing me a bottle of alcohol. Me remembering what happened last time. I looked at his and then at the bottle.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said.

"Come on Y/N don't be a pussy. He said laughing. Maybe one sip wouldn't do anything.

spoiler alert it did.

I was a little drunk but I was still knowing what i'm doing, not like the first time.

"Wanna go to pool?" Schlatt asked.

"Hell yeah." I sad smiling. We were running outside, and just jumped in the pool. We were splashing everywhere, I think we have woken up the whole neighborhood. We heard the door open and turned around.

"Y/N please don't tell me you're drunk again." Nick said.

"Whaaaatttt, nooo." I said looking at him.

"She is." Schlatt said.

"You son of a bit-" I said.

"Okay both of you get out." Nick said.

"I-" I tried to speak but Nick didn't let me.

"I don't care get out now." He said.

"Fuck you man." Schlatt said. We got out of the pool and Nick got us towels. I got to Tommy's room and opened the door, seeing him still sleeping. I got in his gaming chair and fell asleep. Next think I know I was woken up by Tommy.

"What are you doing here." He asked.

"Sleeping." I said closing my eyes.

"Are you drunk again." He said annoyed.

"Maybe." I said, not opening my eyes.

"Y/N.." He said.

"A little." I said.

"You know that's not good for your health." He said, I opened my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at him. He just shook his head. He was mad I knew it, I fucked up I knew that too. He sat on the bed. I was now looking at the floor, scratching my arm, my eyes watering.

Should I just leave?

Should I say something?

I rolled up my sleeves, looking at my scars. I think Tommy noticed because he got up and came to me.

"I started when I was 14.." I said, tears in my eyes, falling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there.." He said, putting a hand on my cheek. I shook my head, snorting. He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back now crying.

"We're gonna get through this together, okay?" He said. I smiled.

"Okay." I said hugging him once more, him kissing my head.

_______________________________
how are you all doing today????
if there's any mistake im sorry!!
hope all of you are having a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat
- ares ^-^