Cooking Stream?

We went to the kitchen, and the boys sat down at the table. I sighed.

"What should we make for breakfast?" I asked.

"We can just order something?" Tommy said, Tubbo jumped.

"I have an idea!" Tubbo yelled.

"What is it?" Tommy said looking at me then back at Thbbo.

"We can do a cooking stream!" Tubbo said happily. I raised my eyebrows.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Tommy said, they both turned to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we?" They asked.

"Why are you asking me?" I said giggling.

"Well if you don't want to do it, then we won't." Tubbo said.

"Yeah okay we can do it." I said, it's sweet that they don't want to do anything without me. Tubbo and Tommy went to Tubbo's room to grab the cameras and laptop. When they came we put it all together.

"Are you guys ready?" Tubbo asked turning to Tommy and me.

"Yeah, I think we are." I said. Tubbo clicked  'go live' button and Tommy pulled me by my are so we weren't in frame.

"I won't be able to do this, so i'm doing it now." He said. I was confused at first. He smiled and kissed me quickly.

"You're an idiot." I said laughing. We entered the frame and waved at chat.

"Hi chat!" I said smiling.

"Welcome back to the stream boys!" Tommy yelled, I laughed.

"Okay chat!, today we're doing a cooking stream with Tommy and Y/N!" Tubbo yelled.

"We didn't even decide what are we going to make" I said. Tubbo turned to me.

"Oh shit yeah i forgot about that." Tubbo said, Tommy and I laughed.

"Um maybe we can just make pancakes." I said.

"Yeah, we can do that." Tommy said, Tubb clapped with his hands. One donation popped up.

'samispoggers102 just donated £10'
"you guys know how to cook, right?"

"No."Tubbo and Tommy said at the same time.

"I know something about cooking." I said.

"Hope we won't burn anything." Tubbo said.

"Come on Tubbo, this is going to be easy." Tommy said. I laughed.

"Are you laughing at me?" Tommy said turning at me. I was looking at him, trying hard not to laugh again.

"You fuckin'-" He said, I opened my mouth in shock. Chat was spamming 'Tommy run'.

"Okay, you know two people can play this game." I said turning away from Tommy, standing next to Tubbo. Tommy looked at me and frowned. I laughed. We started making pancake mix, and um we had a little fight with flour.. not gonna talk about that.

"WOO, WE MADE IT!" Tubbo yelled taking a pancake.

"This is actually good." Tommy said taking a bite of pancake. I giggled.

"Here Y/N." Tubbo said giving me one pancake.

"Thanks Tubbo." I said taking a bite. It was actually good.

"Okay chat, I think this is it! Hope you enjoyed!" Tubbo said waving at chat.

"Bye chat!" I said waving too.

"Byee!" Tommy said. And with that we ended the stream.

_______________________________
new chapter!

i wrote this while watching tina's testing stream lmao

if there's any mistake im sorry

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!