Dream?

After we end the stream, we cleaned everything up, instead of ourselves. All of us needed a shower.

"Who's going first?" I asked.

"You can go." Tommy said.

"Okay, I'll be back in 15 ." I said going to the bathroom to take a quick shower to clean myself up. After I finished it was Tubbo's turn to shower. I went to the kitchen and heard Tommy talking to someone on the phone. He seems excited, so I leaned back on the table and listened.

"Oh yeah she's here right now." Tommy said turning to me, I was confused.

"Okay, give me a second." Tommy said putting them on hold, walking to me.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"No, it's just Dream, he wants to talk to you." Tommy said.

"Why tho?" I asked.

"You'll see." Tommy said giving me his phone and smiling. I took the phone and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Y/N." Dream said.

"Um, you want to talk to me?" I asked.

"Yeah, well I'm planning to do a meetup, and i was wondering if you can come too." He said, I was shocked, Tommy was still smiling.

"I- yeah that would be amazing!" I was speechless, he really wants me to come.

"Great!, I'll see you all soon!" Dream said.

"See you soon!" I said and we ended the call. I was still in shock.

"Tommy, is this really happening?" I asked.

"Yes Y/N, it is." He said walking towards me, he was about to hug me but i stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"Tommy, you're full of flour." I said.

"But I want a hug." He said.

"Nope." I said and went to my room, leaving him in the kitchen. (lol)

_______________________________
i feel like shit, so short chapter today (this is actually really short uh)

i got out of relationship today, but good news, i dyed my hair red haa! (AND WE ARE ALMOST AT 2K WHAT!?!?)

if there's any mistake im sorry!!

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!!