Girls Party

[— AN: i love women😫]

It was 10pm, we were all in the living room now, looking at boys house, there were no lights in the living room, they were probably sleeping or streaming with each other. But that didn't stop us about party. Minx got some drinks and snacks.. we even found a speaker! If we're gonna follow the rules, im not allowed to drink because i'm 17, but we only live once right? We were dancing, singing, and when I say singing I mean Minx and I screaming. Other girls weren't that drunk like Minx and I, Tina and Hannah didn't even drink anything, Kristin, Niki and Cara a little of vine. Cara were filming me and Minx dancing on the counter.

"Hey Y/N!" Minx said.

"Yeah!" I said looking at her.

"You know, you're hot." She said, everyone laughed.

"You know what Minx?" I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"You're hot too." I said raising my eyebrows and looking at her.

"Y/N, if you weren't with Tommy I would kiss you right now." She said.

"Oh yeah?" I said smiling.

"Yeah.." She said looking at me.

"He doesn't have to know." I said

"What?" She asked.

"Tommy doesn't have to know." I said closing my eyes.

And after that I remember Minx and I kissing on the kitchen counter drunk. Tomorrow we won't even know that happened, but Cara has the video, she will probably show it to us because we wouldn't believe them if they said it. We continued to party but soon we heard something knocking on our door. It was Nick. I got up from floor and open the door.

"Who are you?" I said looking up and down at him.

"What do you mean who am i- Y/N are you drunk?!" Nick asked.

"WhaaAt no!" I said leaning on the door, missing it, and fell on the floor laughing.

"Okay- party is over, go to sleep."Nick said.

"Okay 'mom'" I said getting up, sticking out my tongue at him.

Soon Nick left, leaving us alone again.

"I think it's time for bed." Kristin said.

"Yeah, I think that too." Tina said sounding tired. I mean she had a long ride today. I don't blame her.

"We're gonna clean up this in the morning." Hannah said, others agreed. Minx and I still lying on the floor.

Kristin woke Minx and I up, Kristin helping Minx and Cara helping me to get up. All of us went to our rooms and fell asleep quickly.

________________________________
this was interesting to write..🤨🧐
anywayss i hope you like it :)

if there's any mistake im sorry

hope all of you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and don't forget to drink water and eat!!

ares :D <3