"Okay Bhai" Kanav winked at me and I shook my head.

I took a hot shower and came out feeling fresh. I rub my body with towel and then my hairs. I smile at myself.

I spray perfume on my body and then Kanav's call came "Hello?"

"Bhai, Bhawna came and she is asking when will you come to give the measurements because she have to go back with Riddhi"

I smirk "tell her that Aryan wants to talk something very important so come to me soon"

"Hunh haan Important"

"Shut up and call her"

He chuckles "okay bhai"

I wear my shorts and rub my hairs with towel when my rooms door opened up.

"Aryan ji" She looked at me and stopped.

She closed the door and sighed folding her hands " what are you doing Aryan ji? Be quick I have to go back"

"Okay let's go" I said opening the door.

"Aryan ji ! What are you doing? Will you go naked?" She asked

"Well you Assistant is really pretty"

"So?"

"So, Like, for not creating any problem for her, I am going like this"

Bhawna's Pov

"What no! Wear something Aryan ji please" I take his shirt from the cupboard

"So you don't have any problems if she comes near me?" I pause.

"You Know Mom didn't even let her take Dad's Measurement's"

I turn around "so who said she will take yours?"

He knitted his brows "then who will?"

I throw shirt on his face and said "you wait here I am coming"

I quickly go down and take the inch tape and paper.

"Where are you going beta?" Mom asked

"Mom Aryan ji is tired so I am be just back, Riddhi you rest"

Everyone smiled and giggled.

I run to my room and close the door and saw Aryan ji sitting on the bed without any shirt.

"Why did you wear the shirt Aryan ji?"

He stood up.

"Why will my body distract you?" He asked with a smirk

"Not a-at all" I said and kept paper and pen on the table.

I took the inch tape and stood two steps away from him. Why does he has to have a sexy body?

I took his arms measure but he said "And you say you are mot affected"

"Hunh?"

"You are standing so far from me Bhawna" He chuckled and I take a step close to him.

"Still far"

I again take a step closer.

I take the arm measure and write it on paper.

I move behind him and now the air is changing, it's being romantic.

I measure his shoulder and purposely brush my hands on his back and he shudders a bit.

Then I move in front and ask him "How long kurta do you want?"

He came close and whispered in my ears "Till my knees"

I close my eyes and keep the inch tape in his shoulder and with my hands run on his chest I move down till his knee.

With trembling hands I write it on the paper.

Then I move to take measurement of his waist. Put the tape behind him and his pressed his body into me and I looked down trying to control my smile.

He rubbed his nose on my neck and I held the Measuring tape Tightly.

Control Bhawna.

I took the measure and then moved to his chest.

Aryan ji kissed my neck making my breathing fast.

I gulp and Try to hold the measuring tape but my hands are feeling to weak.

But somehow I take it but he kiss my jaw.

"Aryan ji"

"Hmm"

I keep my hands on his chest and he kiss my neck while my eyes are closed.

"My neck is left" He whispered and kissed below my ear and I am feeling so drowsy.

I somehow lift up my head and look at him. I try to take the measurement but he brings his lips close to mine making me feel butterflies.

I concentrate more the closeness than his neck. He brushed his lips with mine and moved back. Then again he did the same and moved back teasing me like hell.

"What's the measure?" He asked brushing his lips over mine.

"Hunh?"

He chuckles and captures my lips between his and hold me tightly in his arms.

I wrap my one hand around his neck and other on his chest.

Kissing him back.

We suck on each other's lip in sync forgetting that everyone is waiting for us down.

I deepen the kiss and hold him tightly. 

"Mmm" I let out a sound while kissing and after sometime we detached and I am feeling so hot.

Our breaths are mixing with each other and then we heard the knock on the door "Bhaiya? Bhawna! Are you guys done? Everyone is waiting down"

"Co-coming" I said somehow and here Aryan ji is kissing my neck.

"Okay fast and Bhai, Be quick" Kanav said and went away and I felt Aryan ji's chuckle between the kisses.

"Aryan ji, stop now, I am getting late"

He moved back "okay but I won't stop in the night" I just shooked my head with a sigh.

••••••••••••

It's independence day and Today Aryan ji will get medal.

We all are giving seat in the first row. I take out my phone, ready to record when he will be on the stage with right now he is sitting in between Mom and Dad.

"Avinash, Aruhi you have to clap when Dad will get the medal"

"Okay Mummy ji" They said and I hit my head with my hand.

These kids and their Father.

Soon Aryan ji's name was taken and Everyone began to clap but my kids gave him a salute. This is much better than clapping.

I smiled and recorded Aryan ji getting the medal from the PM !

Aryan ji gave a very heart melting speech that made eyes to wind up in my eyes which my kids wiped off.

I smiled and mouthed I love you to him.

This is the most proud moment for me and the best indeed.

Then when he was coming down from the stage we all stood up and saluted him.

He made me wear his Officers cap gave mom the medal and Dad the certificate and kisses to-our kids and hug to Kanav.

This is An Officer family. Not only including his own but the whole country.

I am proud to be an Officers wife.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the chapter'

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Tomorrow my new book chapter will be out dont miss it. ❤️