Chapter 19

Surprise! This is the Double update!!

Enjoy.

Please follow me if you enjoy reading my book 👉🏼👈🏼
Bhawna's POV

Oh god these lectures! I was loving to spend my time with Aryan ji but he said he have to leave immediately for some investigation when he got a call.

And so now I am here in my class sitting beside Tanya who is busy teasing my dear shy friend Mukesh.

Well he talks to only two of us or else he sticks to boys mainly Tejas. He is really very shy when it comes to girls.

He is like a brother to me but for Tanya I don't know. I even asked her once she said "I am happy with only one brother, I don't require any other in my life"

Which kind of sparked a light in me that she does have feelings for him but that idiot never listens to me.

God, how can some people be so dumb.

Well I am not dumb enough to know that I like Aryan ji from the very beginning when I saw him.

I never knew that in future I would be helping him in a case and we would talk to each other and for one think I am glad that he doesn't consider me as a small kid nor does he protests when I call him "Aryan Ji"

I smile at myself , Sometimes I feel I am so stupid and idiot, because when I don't want to do crazy stuff in front of him, I do it more.

Now let's take one very good example....let me share one incident with you.

Flashback

Mummy I won't be able to carry these pots, they are so heavy!

"Shut up and stop being chui-mui types (touch me not plant types) 😂!"

"I am not being chui-mui types, they are heavy mummy"

"Where does all your food goes?" She began to say and I saw Aryan and his mom coming to our house.

Shit.

"You eat all day long, sometimes chips, then chocolates, then you do experiments with food, you eat 2 plate rice and 4 paratha with extra butter" She began to say and I just want her to stay quite because I can see them giving me a pity good and I pass a sheepish smile to them.

"Okay I am keeping them mummy" I said so that she can stop.

Then I picked up thinking that, I will look strong girl to him and he would be impressed.

"Namaste aunty" I said

"Namaste Beta"

"Namaste Aunty" said Aryan to my mom.

"Namaste Aryan beta"

This is the right time to impress him !

I pick up the pot and it's so heavy.

I take two steps and tadan!!!!!! The pot slipped from my hands.

I cup my mouth and look at my Mummy who is looking at the pot with open mouth.

Then she looks at me and narrow her eyes.

"Sorry mummy"

"Bhawna!"

"Aree beta no problem it happens, Haina Komal ji?" Said Aunty

"But she always does like this Pallavi ji, you don't know, she is so very clumsy"

"I am not that clumsy mummy" I protest as freaking my crush is also here

"Okay okay, go in and bring the stick broom" She said and I turn around twisting myself but was about to fall.

Bach gayi (got saved) I said to myself

Then I began to walk with a new style, I don't know why? But I am feeling that I walk so badly, So I try to walk decent but when I reached my door, My leg, I don't know How the hell got hit with the door mat and I was about to fall again.

"Maari(died)"I said to myself and looked back and found my mother shooked her head, While Aryan and her mom controlling their laugh.

The ways I am getting myself embarrassed in-front of them.

I smile sheepishly and entered room to bring broom as well as grinding stone. Actually mummy shouted to bring it.

God it's so heavy!

I some how managed to carry both but when I saw Aryan, grinding stone dropped from my hand near my leg.

"Bachgai (saved)" I said to myself again.

"Koi kaam theek se nahi kar sakti yeh ladki(this girl can't do any work properly!)" Mummy said

Aryan came and picked the scandal while I moved back.

I am feeling so embarrassed guys ! How can I be so clumsy???

I eat green vegetables yet I don't have energy to carry anything!

Aree Bhagwan why? Why.

Flashback ends.

So now you saw, In just one day what great things I did!

Why does god have to do this, I mean when we want to impress someone, we always end up being embarrassed or the impression becomes depression !

I can't explain but now everything is fine, we both are talking, he calls my name, I call out his name.

We even threw paper balls, I hugged him, looked into his eyes as the situation demanded.

His eyes, it's charcoal black and very attractive, I feel like drowning in them but at the same time I am scared to drawn in them. It makes me nervous so hell nervous.

God I request you to never end me up into a situation where I have to look into his captivating eyes.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

How clumsy are you guys?

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you take care. 🥰