Chapter 42

Happy holi everyone! 

Surprise! New chapter as I can't celebrate holi this time, I can just wish that everyone in your family stays healthy and happy.

Play a safe holi with lots of enjoyment and plz take care of your parents first ! Spend time with them, we are all engrossed in mobiles that we totally forget about them. They need us, if you will even for like one hour, if u will spend time with them, they will talk to you open up to you.

They are the ones who really care for us and will never leave us. Please spare time for them, this is my request for holi from you all.

Exams, studies, work They understand but their feelings, their need for you, you have to understand! ❤️❤️

Take care and enjoy.

Bhawna's POV

I talked to mummy and papa and they informed me that by night they would reach home.

God I missed all of them.

By the way guys I have exam tomorrow hopefully the last one, for that I am already prepared but I hope it goes well, then I would be in second year ! Woohooo !

And the best part is Aryan ji's 27th  birthday is coming near guys, just few days to go.

And now that we are in talking terms I can gift and wish him as well, I wanted to wish him in past years but couldn't gather up the courage, you know nervousness which is still there.

And now the nervousness is lot more. The why he kissed me yesterday, those goosebumps which I got, ohh i just can't explain it and also I am shocked that he kissed me but I didn't protest, infact I liked it alot.

So you want him to kiss your lips as well? My inner voice asked

Ye- no no not at all, h-he isn't my bo-boyfriend.

Then who is he?

ACP Aryan Saxena !

Argh dump everyone knows that but what is he to you?

My crush!

Just crush?

Yes!

Not more than that?

Crush means liking and I like him aaaalllooottttt

Oh so in this past few days you still like him? No more feeling developed?

I don't know, I don't want to confusing my liking with love.

"Love" when did I say love?

You didn't but you meant so, I have read many novels.

And still you are so dumb!

No I am not!

Whatever it's your decision, take these feelings which you felt for him as just liking and let another girl jump up into his life and love him. You just keep "liking" him.

Hey wait what?

My phone began to buzzz.

It's Tanya "hey Hi Tanya"

"Hi Bhawna, so how are you?"

"Absolutely Fantastic"

"Umm Bhawna I wanted to ask something"

"Ask"

"Umm I don't know how to say it"

"What happened? Why your voice so tensed up?"