38 // scared

Beginne am Anfang

"Who are you?" she asked.

"You don't come to someone's house asking questions. Who are you?" I asked back.

"I'm Staci," she said, looking me up & down, "where's Blake?"

I leaned against the doorframe and looked at her for a second. She's got a nice body, but she looks like she got hit in the face by a Mack truck. Definitely Blake's type.

"He ain't here," I lied, crossing my arms over my chest.

"But...his car is in the dri-- wait. Are you...his girlfriend?"

How fucking old do I look?

"No, you dumb slut." I smirked at the idea that popped into my head, "I'm his daughter."

"That's impossible," she said,"you have to be at least twelve, and you're bl--"

I sharply raised my eyebrow because I knew what she was about to say.

"So Blake can't have a black daughter?!?!" I asked, getting loud.

"No, I didn't mean --"

"It's too late; the damage is done, you racist twat. Anyway, what do you want?"

She sighed, "I came to see Blake, and I know he's here."

She tried to walk in the house, but I pushed her back a little.

"Judging by the way you're dressed, you probably came over here to have sex with my dad. I hate to burst your bubble, but he's out with his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but Miss Christina is his girlfriend."

"I thought they broke up?"

"Well, they're back together now, so your 'services' are no longer needed," I smiled.

She glared at me and pursed her lips together, "I don't believe you."

"You don't have to."

I slammed the door and locked it just in case she was bold enough to walk in the house.

~

Blake's POV||
I heard the front door slam and a few seconds later, Chasity walked into the kitchen.

"Who the hell is Staci?" she asked, standing in front of me.

Shit.

"Why? Is that who was at the door?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said slowly, "who is she?"

"She's just someone I slept with after Christina & I broke up."

She nodded skeptically, "have you slept with her since Christina was kidnapped?"

That question made me so nervous, but I don't know why.

"No, I swear. I haven't even talked to her in a month."

She nodded and sat in the chair next to me. My phone vibrated in my pocket and when I checked it, it was a message from an unsaved number. The same number that sent me those pictures of Christina.

I opened the message, and it was a video. Out of curiosity, I hit play and when the image popped up, I saw a girl tied to a chair with a guy standing in front of her.

"Todd, why am I really here? If you're gonna kill me, just do it already."

At the sound of Christina's voice, Chasity's head shot up and she stared at the screen. That psycho Todd is behind all this?!

"Why would I kill you, Christina? I love you."

"You don't love me. I don't know what this is, but it isn't love. This infatuation needs to stop!"

He slapped her then grabbed her by her hair, making my blood boil. Chasity's eyes started to water, and she covered her mouth with her hand. I can't believe this nigga put his hand on her.

"How dare you say that!" he yelled, "what? You actually believed Blake loved you?"

She didn't say anything.

"Well he didn't!" he spat, "you were nothing but a piece of ass to him. If he did love you, he wouldn't have let a little picture break you up."

I know I was stupid for breaking up with her over something so simple like a picture, but for him to suggest that I didn't love her and that she's only good for sex pissed me off more.

"But me? I'm in love with you."

Oh, please.

He ran his finger down her neck to her chest and pulled her shirt down a little. He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head. He grabbed her face and kissed her anyway.

I don't know what happened, but all I heard was him call her a bitch, and then he untied her from the chair and threw her on the floor. My stomach dropped at the thought of what he was about to do to her.

"Oh my God!" Chasity cried.

He ripped her shirt open and climbed on top of her as she cried hysterically.

"Todd, please don't do this!!!"

Hearing Christina cry & plead like that made me sick, so I paused the video and threw my phone on the counter as Chasity ran out of the kitchen.

I went in the living room, where she was laying face down on the couch, sobbing into the cushion. I sat next to her and just let her cry on my chest.

"What if we never see her again?!" Chasity asked in between sobs.

"Shh. Don't think like that," I said, trying to calm her down, "they're gonna find her."

I know it may seem like I'm unfazed by this whole situation, but that's not the case. I'm just trying to be strong for Chasity. Truth be told, I'm just as scared as she is...