1

Two lines. Those two lines that would make anyone feel happy made you feel remorseful. You gulped as you opened the shared cupboard, before stuffing your hand inside to grab your clothes. One would rather say it was in the heat of the moment but after seeing your state it was clear you weren't ready at all. It was partly his fault for not pulling out but at the same time you were at fault too. You asked him for it. You gave him your consent, so clearly it wasn't his fault.

~Flashback~
"Well~" You cooed as you sat on his lap before placing a soft kiss on his nose making him chuckle at your behavior. "What's the occasion?" Hoseok asked as you smiled in return. "I might be ready for the next step.." You mumbled shyly as he stared at you in awe. "Are you sure? I really don't want to pressurize you or make you feel rushed or anything okay? Don't do it if you're not ready oh-" He was cut off by you placing your lips on his making him shut up. He kissed you back. His lips pulled away from yours, still touching each other. "Are you sure?" He asked once again as you nodded shyly. "I'm sure.." You smiled as he grinned happily before kissing you once again. "Let's take this to the bedroom shall we?" He smirked, caressing your inner thighs, with you shuddering under his touch.

~Time-skip~

Hasty hands trailing over sweaty bodies, tongues tasting the terrain of the other's mouth, his body pressed against yours. The awkward grinding felt nice and new. Your body was warmed up with needs and desires. The two of you had my hot make-out sessions but this one had escalated quickly. It went from sloppy tongues trailing against each other's mouth to a battle of dominance which you quickly lost. From there, shirts were removed and thrown to the floor with complete disregard. His clothed crotch pressed up against yours, mixed with his low grunts only turned you on more. It had been a while since anything had gotten so heated and you knew tonight was going to be the night you hit the home run.

Hoseok pulled his mouth away from yours to look at you. He was straddling over you as he removed his belt. He was calm and confident in what he was doing. His belt came off swiftly and his hands went from there to his zipper before he stopped. It was only then, when he paused and looked at you for a moment.
"Undo it with your teeth." He said, his voice noticeably lower. Hoseok shuffled his body back a little, allowing you more room to sit up. Instead of going directly to unzip his pants, you slowly drag your tongue on the bulge in his pants making him let out a hiss, before tangling his fist in your hair and pulling your head back.

"Y/n don't tease me. Be a good girl and do as I say please. I want to go gentle on you." The way he spoke to you sent chills down your body, but you knew what you wanted. You lean forward and once again slowly lick up his tent in his jeans. "For fucks sake Y/N, I'm really going to have to make you regret yourself tonight, aren't I?" He exhales heavily and removes his hand from the back of your head, wrapping it around your throat instead. "I love that you want to be a feisty little slut, but tonight isn't the night. I have waited for a very long time and it is already taking everything to restrain myself" his voice was husky and the look in his eyes told you he meant every word he was saying. His grip around your throat tightened a little, "Do you understand, princess?" You did your best to nod, choking out a "yes."
Hoseok finally let go and you lay back to gasp for air. A small smile tugged at your lips the same way a dangerous smirk did his. You leaned forward once more and this time you brought the zipper down with your teeth. As you moved your head down, the zipper followed. Your nose brushed against the bulge in his now visible, black boxer-briefs. He watched you with intent and need. With swift moments, he stood, removed his jeans and was on top of you in a matter of seconds.
"So tell me, princess, what do you want me to do tonight?" he asked in a voice that was just above a whisper. Slowly caressing your face he brought his mouth back down to your ear. "Do you want me to go slow," his hand gently pushed your thighs apart and his fingers traced small circles getting closer and closer to your core, "Or do you want me to destroy you?"
Not leaving you any time to think, his middle and index finger hooked through your panties. One quick pull and they ripped apart. Letting out a small whimper you looked at the man hovering over you. "I asked you a question, didn't I, kitten?" Hoseok smirked, dragging his fingers teasingly over your glistening folds. Nodding up at him, innocently you murmured out a soft, "Destroy me please."