"It's an honor to meet the royal King..." Ricardo bowed "Ric doesn't do that brother beside the rules we are family". Nicolas hugged Ricardo a smile spread on Calla's face "Dad.." Ricardo hugged his daughter "You are looking beautiful calla when are you coming home to meet us it's been a long time we all miss you there".

"I miss you all too dad and it was sorrowful to hear about Kyle..." she lowered her head and signed.

"We all too...." Marco said plainly and everyone nodded. "Who is she? And from which mafia..." he asked. "We don't know the only information we achieved was a female assassin executed the plan. But whosoever it is we will end her bloodline. " Ricardo said crankily.

Ivan and Ana approached them and bowed in front of Marco "All respect to our king...." Ivan muttered with his devilish grin. "You are looking gorgeous Calla indeed a Queen...." Ana flattered Calla she smiled and struggled to hug her. "Not yet..." Marco muttered under their breath.

Maya was wearing a simple sparkling gown with a long slit on her left leg. "It was such a long route towards the hall my legs are dead find some alcohol I'm thirsty". Maya growled, Aiden nodded and gave her a glass of champagne and both sat around the bar area.

 Maya growled, Aiden nodded and gave her a glass of champagne and both sat around the bar area

Maya: "Where the fuck is Ivan and his pet?"

Aiden: "Pet dog or Pet cat?.... Elijah or Ana" He cackled.

Maya: "I'm too sober for this..." she asked for more drinks.

Aiden pointed towards a corner in the hall "Maybe there..." Putting a glass of whiskey down her throat Maya looked at the corner Aiden was pointing.

Maya: "Who the hell is he talking to that friendly?"

Aiden: "Nicolas, Ricardo, and...."

Maya: "Now who the fuck is this Ri-car-do?"

Aiden: "American Mafia..."

Maya: "Let's just wish they don't know me or the first dead body will be mine to leave this ball." Aiden hushed her.

Ivan with the people they were taking to approach the bar area Maya found a comfortable couch, another glass of whiskey for herself, and didn't give a fuck about anyone else till Ivan approached her "Maya I want you to meet some important people.... come..." Maya rolled her eyes and swallowed the rest of the whiskey. Aiden followed them...

Ivan: "Maya this is Mr. Ricardo Deniz, Mr. Enzo, and his son, our King Mr. Marco Enzo.

Maya's POV:

Aiden followed behind me "Behave..." he whispered and stood up straighter.

Ivan: "Maya this is Mr. Ricardo Deniz, Mr. Enzo, and his son, our King Marco Enzo.

Ricardo had no idea who I was, so he nodded. I greeted him looked towards Mr. Nicolas Enzo and bowed in respect, Marco's back was on my side (sexy back) he was picking a drink for himself as his name was mentioned he turned towards me.