Chapter 3

Maya's POV:

"My father has closed all my cards and my brother is going to inherit his fortunes. I don't think he is going to give me a single penny. If you have any intentions to leave me then go ahead I will respect your choice." Zayn said in a low voice to me.

"Are you dumb or what, Listen I will be there for you forever whether you like it or not, and you are capable enough that you are going to make it whether they support you or not? But why are they doing this to you?" I asked Zayn while changing to go to the café Mia asked.

"Don't think about it much, I will manage. If you want to help me to go through this can you lend me 10 million $ till tomorrow morning before I leave back to New York". He looked at me with hope, but I was shocked by it cause I have already given him a lot amount of money before this month. Did he spend them all?

"But it's a lot amount of money and I was going to buy an apartment and furniture for my mom she is shifting back here. I have to leave for work within the next two weeks. I also have expenses Zayn". I told him with concern closing the lipstick.

"Do your mom need to shift here so urgently and what's the matter with her she's living with her husband then what's bad? I know he has cheated on her but still, doesn't she know that her children have their expenses? Why is she becoming a burden on you when I need money for my problems and..........I only have you, baby". He said furiously which boiled my blood a little but he tried to sugarcoat the words which just swirled out of his mouth.

"She is my MOM and when she needs me why won't I help her it is my responsibility, I know you have the problems that don't mean I will ditch her." I love my mom how can he speak about her like that? Mia's call distracted us from our current situation.

" Bitch pick me up, where are you I'm standing outside like a homeless person?" she said furiously. "Just on my way," Zayn said loudly through my phone. He looked at me "Let's go or she will burn down whatever comes in her reach" I nodded.

We went into my garage and saw a brand-new car (Nissan GT-R). "I brought it yesterday, isn't it hot," Zayn said. "But you already have many debts and it's a very expensive super-car model and your father has blocked your cards." I looked at him in shock.

"I don't want to live like a poor. I have my standards and I liked the car so I bought it." He was so cool with it that it wasn't a big deal but for me it was. I am not shabby, but squandering money is good for none.

We reached the café it was a nice vintage theme café with a small fish pool on the side more like an open aquarium. The surroundings were very refreshing, we sat in a corner, and Mia was continuously praising Zayn's car and advising me to buy a new one. I was annoyed by that but I didn't show it in my expressions. I went for a walk around the fish pool. Mia and Zayn said that they are tired so I let them be.

I was in my thoughts that were haunting me and making me overthink so to distract myself, called my mom.

"Merhababebeğimkızım," my mom said(hello my baby girl). "her şeynasılanne?"(how is everything mom?). My mom is Turkish and my dad as well but he knows many languages because of his business.

Mom: "Just packing my thing baby girl I got your tickets and will reach there soon."

Me: " Okay.... don't worry about anything. I have managed everything well for you"

Mom: "Baby was it hard for you I know your job is challenging and demanding...."

Me: "Mom can't I do that little thing for you, I won't be able to live with you because of my work so a comfortable and secure place is required I'm not doing even enough".