35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)

Beginne am Anfang

"That's what i wanted you to see Tae" Jin said smiling and Taehyung again looked at him confused.

"Everyone knows he is cruel, he is heartless, his is emotionless, he is this, he is that....but no-one knows he still is child from inside Tae....this is not real him, the real him is what you just saw in kitchen" Jin said sighing and Tae's mind was occupied by millions of thoughts now.

"He didn't live his childhood like other's Tae, he don't know what it feels like going in a park with parents, he don't know what it feels like sneakily going in parties and enjoying your teenage, h-he don't know what it f-feels like having someone beside y-you who will l-love and c-care for you selflessly, h-he don't k-know anything b-beside bu-business Tae h-he do-" Jin choked on a lump in his throat with tears flowing from his eyes continuously....Tae immediately pulled him in a hug himself having tears in his eyes.

After 20 minutes of continuous crying both wiped their tears away and sat in a comfortable silence on couch, looking at the ceiling above then taking a deep breath Jin break the silence....

"He never complained about anything Tae never...I just remember a little seven year boy continuosly crying and complaining to his mother's dead body hugging her to his dear life.....after that day i never saw him crying, yes i always heard his broken sobs and loud cries behind the doors of his rooms but he never cried in front of anyone"

"I saw how a bubly and cute bunny boy turned into a emotionless Mafia King, how a boy who cried when his mother even had a small cut turned into a heartless devil who can kill thousands of people straight without even blinking"

"But there is still that seven year old boy present in him Taebear, who is just too afraid to come out in front of anyone, there is still a teenage waiting to experience the fun of life in him, there is still a naive bunny waiting for someone to embrace him so that he can complain how this world is mean to him" Jin end while sniffing and Taehyung was also wipping his tears that were continuosly falling from his eyes non-stop.
(I was crying so hard that it made me take a long break before starting again)

"You know i told you that he always drink his banana milk whenever he is sad or stressed right?" Jin asked sitting properly to Tae who slowly nodded his head remembering the day when Jin told him this....

"You know why is he drinking it today at this hour?" Jin asked chuckling but Tae shook his head as no....

"Because i stole your room's extra keys from his bedroom today....and that's why he wasn't able to see you tonight" Jin said shaking his head and Tae looked at him with wide eyes.

"Y-you knew?" Tae asked in a tiny voice looking down with pink cheeks.

"Ofcourse i know Taebear, what did you think I don't know what my babies are doing secretly" Jin said laughing and ruffled Tae's hair who was bit his lower lip feeling so embarrassed.

"I-i am sorry i-it's-"

"No no no, why are you saying sorry baby? I have no problem with it rather i am so happy that you guys are getting close to each other" Jin smiled cupping Tae's face who was now blushing still looking down causing Jin to chuckle.

"So you see, he is sad because he didn't get to meet you today and here you think he don't like you....i don't know why you feel like this when he always comes to you at the end of the day but trust me Tae he is so so so innocent when it comes to people he trust"

"Once he start trusting someone, he believes in them whole heartedly....i know i am asking for too much but please Taehyung don't leave him i am begging you, I'll do anything you want, anything you say just d-don't break m-my son's innocent h-heart no matter what.... please Tae i beg you please" Jin cried kneeling in front of Taehyung who immediately kneel down and hugged Jin who again cried on his shoulder.....

"Promise me Tae promise me you will never leave him no matter what please promise me" Jin asked after some time of calming down and Taehyung nodded his head without wasting any second.

"I promise you Eomma I'll never leave him, i promise you I'll try my best to help him in finding his emotions and his feelings like a normal person, i promise I'll be always with him no matter what" Tae said looking in Jin's eyes who smiled with tears in his eyes again hugging Taehyung saying 'thank you' again and again.

But Promises are meant to be broken right?
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Next morning Yoongi, Namjoon and Momo were waiting for Hobi and Jungkook to come for breakfast with Jin and Jimin setting the table while Taehyung was helping the maids in kitchen.

Soon JK and Hobi came downstairs and sat on their regular place with Jin and Jimin also joining them... that's when the doorbell rang and one of the maid immediately went away to open the door of the mansion....

"Tae come and eat with us bear" Jin called Taehyung raising his voice a little as Tae was still inside the kitchen.

"Coming Eomma" Tae replied from kitchen and just when he was coming out from the kitchen, a voice boomed through the whole mansion....

"GUESS WHO IS IN THE HOUSE BITCH!!!"

"Wait is that an angel?"
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Any guess who is it?
.
.
Hope you guys like it......(1630 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien