Chapter 3: Friend And Surprise

Marie's Pov

He narrow his eyes at me as his hands grib my arm.

"You-"

"Five minutes to make your way to the hall." Thank moon goodness that the announcement saves me.

"You're lucky but know that you won't be next time troublemaker," he warns me and I quickly move away from him.

'That was close" I said to Bree. I look over my shoulder to take a peek and only to see hostel madam still standing on the cabin doorstep with his eyes on me. I quickly turn to the front and hurriedly walk away.

I made it to the hall within four minutes. "

Ms."

I turn aside to find two women sitting behind a white table. There were things such as brochures and pamphlets lying on the table. It brings back my entries moments at College. I walk and stand before them. 

"What's your last name?" ask a short hair, brown woman with those dark brown eyes glistening with happiness and beside her sat a red hair lady around her fifty. They both look pretty.

"Barlowe" I stated.

The short hair woman go through the IDs tag set in front of her and once she found my ID she smile at me and hand it over.

"You're in the House of Blood Roses" said the red hair sitting next to her as she gives out a pamphlet, brochure and a booklet to me.

Strange name. I thought and smile at them.

"Thank you" I said to them both. They both smile back at me. "Enjoy and have fun." I nod my head with a force grin on my face.

I open the door to the room and to my surprise the room is already fill with different kids all aged 18. When I mean different. I meant the style and personalities they have with them.

Some of them are giving me the side look, some were neutral and most were bragging about the story of their lives. Everyone seems to already have found their friends but not me.

"Does this day gets any better?" I ask  Bree who remain silence.

I take one deep breath before I stepped further inside the hall. I walk among the kids with my eyes searching for an empty seat as most are already taken.

I was hoping to find a seat at the back or in the middle of everyone where I can't be easy to be seen unfortunately there we're none.

I heave a sigh when I see that the only available seats are the ones right in the front row.

"Why am I so unlucky?" I complain to myself which made Bree snickers at my dismayed.

My shoulders slump and I walk to the front taking an empty seat without looking at anyone else.

"I heard the 3 seniors from previous years will be our instructors throughout this campus," I hear one of the girl mentioned it to another one from behind me.

I lean back on my chair hating the fact that I do not want to hear but I have to bare with their gossip.

"Omg. Yes I heard from others that Alpha Ferdinand is the lead instructor," they continue to gossip. "I have also heard that Donovan will be attending too," added another one.

I sat up straight and pretend to go through the information package that I've received earlier.

"Oh yes and don't forget Kaissus too" one of them said and they both giggle afterwards.