Priscilla Presley was also there and Austin got many pictures with her and I was honored to meet her. She was one of the sweetest women ever and I had a very good time talking to her. We also got some pictures together as well.

I saw Austin looking around for someone but I didn't know who. He grabbed my hand again and leaned down towards my ear.

"I'm looking for Baz." He began. "I want you to meet him."

"Oh okay, I'd love to!" I said and I heard another photographer yell out.

"Can we get a kiss from you two!?" The person asked and Austin and I both looked at each other.

I was completely fine with it but I wasn't too sure how he was feeling about it. I looked away and I felt Austin's hand go around my waist again. He pulled me close, we were chest to chest and he kissed me in front of everyone.

The kiss lasted a little while, long enough for them to get a bunch of pictures of us. The crowd went while and he pulled away. We both smiled at each other and looked at the cameras again. I put my hand up and waved as we went to walk away to find Baz.

I was completely shocked that he did that with no hesitation in front of everyone but I was more than happy to do it. The moment felt so magical and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

We hear Austin's name being called out again. I didn't recognize the voice but Austin did. He looked around then all of a sudden his face lit up. He pointed at a man who had white hair and a white scruffy beard. He wore a all black suit, a black shirt that was visible from his unbuttoned suit jacket and a huge rhinestone 'Elvis' belt on his waist.

"Baz!" Austin shouted and he immediately came over to us with open arms.

"Austin, my boy!" He said giving Austin a hug. "I was wondering where you were!" They stopped hugging and Baz looked at me. "And is this the famous Shania Prince!? It's so nice to finally meet you. Austin has told me a lot about you young lady." Baz also gave me a hug.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Baz, I've also heard great things about you as well." I smiled. "I cannot wait to see your finished product, I know it'll be absolutely amazing."

"Thank you, I can't wait either! And especially seeing this guy on the big screen, you'll love it!" Baz said motioning to Austin. We all let out a chuckle.

"Let's get those cast pictures taken now that your here now Austin." Baz looked at Austin. "I'm going to steal him from you for just a little bit okay Shania."

"No problem! I'll be right on the side here." I said to him.

Baz began to walk away and Austin leaned over to me again.

"It'll be quick I promise Nia. After this we can go grab our seats okay."

"Okay." I smiled. "Go before you get left out the picture!" I chuckled and pointed over to the rest of the cast that was staring at us and waiting for Austin to come join.

Austin gave me a quick kiss and a smile. He jogged lightly over to them to join in. The cameras clicked rapidly again and I had nothing but the biggest smile on my face that j couldn't wipe off.

I was so proud of him.
————————————————

It was later in the night and the film fest was coming to a close. The movie was absolutely amazing and Elvis received a very long standing ovation.

Everyone was praising the cast for their performance. Austin looked totally in his element and didn't look nervous like he was in the car. I was so happy to see him excited about the Fest and his work in the movie. He absolutely killed it.