3.) A Fan

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I rolled over, wiped my eyes and checked who was calling.

It was my agent. I looked over at the time and it was 9:37 in the morning. I sat up and took the call.

"Hey, what's up Tim?" I said, voice was clearly still groggy from just waking up.

"Did I wake you?" I'm so sorry, I just have some great news I wanted to share with you!" He said.

"Oh no, you're fine. What is it?"

"Soooo... remember how I called about two weeks ago to tell you they received your info for being considered for the upcoming season of Euphoria!?" He said excitedly.

"Yeah..." A smile started to form on my face. I knew what was coming.

"We'll, you got the part! I'm so happy and proud of you, you can't even imagine right now."

I stood up from the bed and placed my hand on my head out for disbelief.

"Oh my goodness, no fucking way!! WHAT!?!" I started to jump up and down out of happiness.

"Filming starts in about 2 months and I wanted to let you know as soon as possible." Tim said. "This is literally one of the best things, I'm so happy for you. This is going to skyrocket your career even more Nia."

"I'm so excited to start, this is really so crazy. I can't believe it!"

"You got 2 months to start to believe it then you'll be on set for real!" He laughed. "Alright I'll call you back soon, enjoy your day Nia!"

"Thanks Tim! Alright talk you soon."

I hung up and plopped back on my bed. I stared at my ceiling and just smiled. I'm finally doing a tv show! I couldn't be more excited, this is going to be amazing. I grab my phone again and text my dad and the group chat.

I get back up and open the blinds in my NYC apartment. The morning sun was shining directly on me and my squinted hard. My head started to hurt and I knew I had to be a little hungover. I open the blinds just slightly so the sun isn't too powerful in my bedroom then I head to the bathroom grabbing my phone in the process.

After a good shower, morning facial treatment and a good teeth brushing I go to my kitchen to get a glass of water and some breakfast. I plop some bread into the toaster and grab a avocado to prepare for my toast.

As I start to slice up the avocado, my phone buzzes. I look over and I saw it was a notification from Instagram.

austinbutler started following you (1min ago)

Oh shit.

My eyes grew wide and I put the avocado down. I picked my phone up and made sure I was reading that right.

"Austin Butler has followed you." I repeated to myself.

That was literally a minute ago. So that means he must've gotten up thinking about me...

My thoughts are interrupted by the toaster popping up my bread. I jumped and looked over at the toaster.

That was way too early. I need a new damn toaster.

I press the button down again and continue to prepare my avocado toast.

—————————

It was later in the day and I was sitting on my couch snuggled up in a blanket watching Step Brothers. I had a bowl of popcorn in my hand and my phone was right next to me.

My phone buzzed and I saw it was a text from Bella.

Hellz Bellz ❤️: Hey can I come over