2.) After Party

I was out of my runway fit and into some sweatpants, a crop top and some crocs. My wavy hair was placed in a messy bun and I was completely in my natural state.

I felt pretty tired after the runway show but Bella was right. I was still also kind of pumped because of it and maybe it isn't time for me to go home just yet.

Plus, I was always by myself. I go home to a empty house. No pets because I'm always traveling, my family I barely talk to besides my dad who was in LA and to top it off... I'm single. Most of my friends has boyfriends but then there's me. There's nothing wrong with the single life but sometimes I wish I had a man around.

I was gathering some things in my bag from the runway show. I heard Bella talking to someone but I just kept packing up.

"... yeah, I'll meet you there! Shouldn't be long just have to change and stuff, you be safe tho!" I heard Bella say before she came over to me. "Hey girly." She smiled as I slung my bag over my shoulder, turning to face her.

"Hey Bella. Who was that?"

"Kendall. I told her I was coming to the after party and apparently she's coming too with Devin." Bella said. "I was planning on bringing Marc too. I'm not sure if he'll come though, he doesn't really like things like this."

"Wait what!? Devin!? I thought they broke up?" I raised my eyebrow. "Didn't she say that in the group chat?"

"She did but I guess they're trying to fix it." Bella shrugged. "Who knows with those two anyways." Bella and I started to leave the venue together. "Oh! And Hailey is bringing Justin too."

"Oh great so I'm like triple third wheeling." I put my black sunglasses on and fixed my bag on my shoulder.

"Oh stop." Bella lightly tapped my arm. "We'll find you a man."

"Bella I don't want to deliberately go find one, I just want it to like... you know, just happen. Like a unexpected love." I sighed. "Those are the best right?"

"You watch too many movies."

"Maybe I do but that's what I want to experience." We opened the door and was finally outside. The noise of New York City filled our ears.

"And I want you to experience that too. Anything my bestie wants." She smiled. Two black SUVs pulled up for the both of us noting that it was time to leave and get ready for the after party. Bella placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I just want you to be happy, healthy and doing everything you love to do. You deserve it. All of it. You've been wanting this since we were kids." She continued. "The man you wish for is going to come to you, like you said it'll just happen. Until then, get dolled up and have some fun with your besties okay." Bella gave me a hug.

"Thanks girl, I kinda needed that..." I embraced her.

"You're welcome!" Our hug ended and she started to walk to her SUV. "Now go get dolled up so we can light that after party up!" She shouted throwing her hands up in the air.

"You're a goofball." I said also walking towards my SUV. "See ya later girl!" I opened my door and Bella waved at me. I shut the door and got comfy in the back seat. The driver immediately pulled away from the curb.
————————-

My wavy hair was down, I had a short red dress on with rhinestones, my red high heels and my smokey eye makeup with a classic red lip. I felt like a goddess and especially special tonight because this is my first time wearing this dress. It was custom made just for me by Donatella Versace. I was so excited to showcase it tonight.

The driver opened the door for me and helped me out the car. A swarm of paparazzi started to call out my name and take a bunch of pictures.

"Nia are you here with anyone!" One pap shouted. "Who are you wearing tonight?" Another shouted. "Is it true you've been picked to be in the next season of Euphoria!?"