Relaxing Day After Issues

Start from the beginning

"C-can you say it for me please?" Tommy asked as he rubbed his eyes. "Yes of cause I can" Techno smiled, "wanna do it now?" He asked, watching as Tommy nodded. "Ok, wanna hold my hand?" Techno asked as he stood up straight before holding his hand out. "T-that's weird isn't it?" Tommy said confusedly. "It's not weird at all, it's a sense of comfort and it makes you feel better in a way, well it makes me feel better when I'm stressed" Techno said, watching Tommy hesitate before holding his hand. "Come on its ok, if you don't want to say anything then just squeeze my hand and I'll say it for you ok?" Techno said as he started walking before feeling a tug. "Wait, w-what're you going to say if-if I need you to say it instead?" Tommy said, clearly nervous and worried. "All I'll say is how you're feeling right now, I wont include anything of what you have told me privately I promise" Techno said with a smile of reassurance. "Ok" Tommy nodded, sighing in relief.

"It's alright, take a deep breath". Tommy nodded again as he took a deep breath before slowly exhaling, feeling some of the nerves already leave his body just from that. "Its ok, if you feel yourself start to get nervous or a little bit panicky then just take a couple deep breaths and if it starts to get a bit too much then signal me in anyway and we can take a step away ok?" Techno explained as Tommy nodded. "Thank you" he said quietly. "It's alright, come on you're gonna be ok" Techno smiled as they both started walking downstairs until they hit the kitchen, not seeing Wilbur anywhere. Techno felt Tommy hold his hand tighter as he looked down at him, he looked scared. "Deep breaths remember it's alright" he whispered to him. "Hi guys, are you alright?" Phil said confusedly as he dried his hands from washing the pots/'dirty dishes' before going over to them. "Can we both talk to you in private maybe?" Techno said. "Yes of cause, lets go over here" Phil said as he lead them both over to the sofas, Phil sitting on one before Techno and Tommy sat next to each other on a different sofa. "So what's up?" He said.

Techno felt Tommy squeeze his hand, signalling that he wanted him to speak. "Tommy said that he feels a bit down so y'know we talked about it in his room and even after it all he said he still felt the same so he wanted to tell you about how he's feeling in case you knew how to help" he explained it all as he heard a quiet sniffle come from behind him. *He's using me as a shield to hide that he's crying* Techno thought as he slowly stroked Tommys hand with his thumb. "Aw Tommy mate come here for a second" Phil said calmly as he held his arms out. Tommy peeked from behind Techno, seeing how his dad had reacted which made him need to cry even more. Techno watched as Tommy walked over to Phil before sitting in his lap as Phil then held him closely. "It's alright mate it's ok" Phil whispered to him as he slowly rocked him, "if you need to let it all out and cry then go ahead it's ok".

Tommy nodded as he hid his face into Phil's shoulder. "Wanna watch a film and eat sugary things all day?" He asked with a small smile as Tommy nodded. "We all ok down here?" a new voice was suddenly heard coming down the stairs. "Yeah everything's fine, Tom's just had a bad start to the day so we're gonna have a movie day" Phil explained. "Oh cool" Wilbur smiled before walking over to Tommy and Phil. "You ok" he whispered to Tommy as Tommy nodded, "wanna share a blanket with me?" He asked as Tommy nodded again. "Ok I'll be right back with a blanket" Wilbur announced before going upstairs. "Tommy can you go sit next to Techno for a minute whilst I get the fizzy drinks and stuff" Phil said calmly to Tommy but Tommy refused to move, he was comfy and felt very well protected. "I'll get them all" Techno said, getting up. "Are you sure?" Phil said, watching as Techno started walking to the kitchen. "Yup!" He said, walking off.

"I have returned!" Wilbur said, clearly trying to lighten up the mood as he put the blanket on the 3 seated sofa before going to help Techno. They both soon returned with sweets and fizzy drinks before putting it all on the coffee table and sitting down, leaving room in the middle. "Are you sitting with Wil and Techno?" Phil asked Tommy as Tommy nodded before getting up and sitting in the middle. Wilbur then set the blanket over the 3 of them as Phil put on Netflix. "What're we watching?" He asked. "Umbrella Academy looks good, its a series so it gives us something to watch all day" Wilbur suggested. "We can watch the trailer to it" Phil said as he put the trailer on for Umbrella Academy. At the end of it, they all agreed to watch it as they all got comfy. Techno noticed Wilbur put his arm around Tommy as Tommy sniffled. "Are you ok?" He heard Wilbur whisper not so quietly as Tommy nodded. Techno sat at the far left end of the sofa, suddenly too invested in this new series to care about anything else, the same as Phil.

After a good amount of hours, it was getting pretty late so they all decided to stop watching and eat proper food before going to bed. "Tommy has fallen asleep" Wilbur laughed quietly, "I'll try and carry him to bed" he said as he very gently shuffled Tommy so it was easier for him to pick him up before he gently stood up with him in his arms. He then brought Tommy to bed before going back downstairs. "Is Tom in bed?" Phil asked as Wilbur nodded. "Alright, are any of you hungry or do we all just wanna sleep?" Phil asked. "I wanna go to bed" Wilbur said, his eyes slightly closing. "Aw mate yeah go to bed you're already falling asleep" Phil laughed. "Are you not going to bed?" Techno asked. "I've got a few things I need to do before I sleep but you should go get ready for bed now anyway" Phil smiled at him as Techno nodded before following Wil up the stairs. He went to the bathroom this time to get dressed before returning with his dirty clothes and putting them back in his bag.

"You don't have to put your clothes you've been wearing all day back in your bag y'know, you can put them in the basket over there so they'll get washed" Wilbur said, getting comfy in bed. "Oh ok then, thanks" Techno said, putting the clothes in the basket before climbing into bed and getting comfy. "Thanks for taking care of Tommy" Wilbur said. "It's no problem at all" Techno smiled. "What was wrong with him?" Wilbur asked. "He just felt a bit down and needed something to cheer him up" Techno answered. "Ok, I'm glad he feels comfortable with you" Wilbur smiled back. "Same here" Techno laughed, "goodnight Wil". "Goodnight" Wilbur said sleepily back.

———————————————————
Comfort story comfort story

2133 words