[10] The truth is the key to all happiness.

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait for the chapter, we're just finishing important exams but then we'll be free for the whole summer!

In this chapter, someone returns!!

Enjoy :) & Don't forget to follow!

-

After the gathering at the Coustier family's house/mansion yesterday, the pressure and stress of having to plan the wedding seemed to have worsened. Just the thought of such a large family depending on me to make the wedding perfect was completely and utterly frightening.

To be honest, it opened my eyes more than anything else - I needed to be scheduling more meetings and appointments to view cakes, dresses and all sorts as soon as possible. Everything needed to be well prepared.

Nadine came over to my house for a few hours, still in awe at the variety of food they served. Despite the fact she had only just eaten her bodyweight in cake, steak and potatoes she still "borrowed" my card to order a large meat feast pizza. And just as I had expected, she had an overflow of questions to ask me about Isiah, all of which I answered truthfully. I mean, nothing had happened, so there was nothing to be ashamed of.

"So you didn't... yknow?" She'd asked me moments before.

"Do you not trust me?"

She shrugged, "Maybe you promised you wouldn't tell! Hey, did you want anything else on the pizza?" Nadine asked quickly.

I sighed, "I'm full. I think I'm going to go and have a shower. Oh and please, please don't spend too much on my card." Knowing Nadine, she would've rinsed the card out completely if I hadn't mentioned it - now, she would spend just slightly above the norm!

Having a warm, steamy shower actually seemed to help. It'd been a stressful few days - usually I'd meet the family during the wedding rehearsal or something, but never this early into the planning process. Suddenly, I was under a lot of pressure to please and fulfil the entire family's requests, instead of just the usual bride and groom.

As I got out of the shower, I heard the vibration of my phone from across the room. Being the clumsy person that I was, as I reached out to grab the phone, it slid off of the desk and onto the floor.

Not to mention I could no longer hear the loud, alarming ring of my phone.

I sighed and grabbed my phone, checking to see if the screen was cracked before checking the caller ID. And when I saw who it was, I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

The mystery caller was Giselle.

The one person who I had been trying to contact for days, but had never succeeded in doing so. I immediately felt a wave of anger wash over me for allowing the call to be missed.

Without a second thought, I called her back. As the phone rang, my heart rate went up considerably.

"Sahara?"

I breathed a sigh of relief, "Giselle? Oh my god. Where are you? Where have you been?"

"I can't explain that now but I wasn't too far, alright? Could you... pick me up? I'm really sick, I-I-"

"Where from?"

"I thought you were at work. I've been outside of Events of Elegance for a while now." She replied, her voice quiet as though she was trying to be discreet.

"What?" She'd been close that entire time?

She sniffled, "I'm freezing my ass off, could you-"