VERY IMPORTANT A/N

Hey guys!!!!

Firstly, we want to thank you guys so so so much for all the support that EOE has received over the past few years! We're currently at 195,000 reads - never did we think this book would do so well! We honestly appreciate every single one of you for reading, and we hope that you enjoyed every moment right from the start, until the finish.

Why is there an A/N, you may be wondering!? Well lovelies, we have some good and bad news. And we'll start with the bad news first LOL.

Unfortunately, we've had to remove the second half of EOE from wattpad, so this is where the book ends on here I'm afraid. HOWEVERRRRRRRR (this is the good news), the entire book is currently up on a site called Ficfun, who provided us with an amazing opportunity that we couldn't pass up! So, luckily, you can still follow Sahara on her crazy story! We will add the link down below so you can continue reading and enjoying!

Again, we really want to thank you guys! You have no idea how much all the support means to us, and we hope that EOE will continue to grow, and who knows?! You may soon hear about a sequel!

Link to complete EOE: https://www.ficfun.com/novel/1962732-Events-of-Elegance.html

Love you guys!

Ayesha and Raisa x