Nicole walked out, dragging a bag behind her. "Latest victim?" a husky voice asked, startling her. She whirled around to see Detective James Steward standing there. She scowled, "Didn't I kick you and your pals out?". The detective laughed. "Sweetheart, it'll take more than a sultry succubus to stop me". The succubus' interest was peaked and she decided to play his little game. "What will stop you?" she gingerly asked. The detective smirked. "How about death?Speaking of which, I have a secret.." he then motioned the succubus to lean in closer. Gullibly, she did and he whispered, "I know your ultimate secret". The demoness backed off, horrified. "You're...DOCTOR DEATH!" he said dramatically.

 The succubus's mouth hanged open in shock.  She then broke down in laughter to his confusion. "You think I'm Doctor Death? Sir, are you aft? I think you have drink too many" she snickered. "Huh, really? That explains why I'm seeing succubae or talking to one" he remarked. "I'm not Doctor Death" she seriously said. "Oh you think so? Then what, my good lady, are you carrying in the bag?" he pointed. 

She placed her hands on her hips. "Garbage" she said simply. "Or...a dead body!" he said, opening the bag.  There was only garbage inside. The succubus gave him a 'told you so' look.  He didn't give up however and said, "Maybe the body is hidden in the garbage!". So he dove his hands into the rotten waste and fished for an arm and leg but found nothing. The succubus scrunched her nose at the horrendous smell.  "You are a foul man, sir. Now you had better leave these grounds and please wash your hands. You smell terrible" she picked up the bag. "Like I don't know" he replied. With that, the young lady walked off. Suddenly, he heard a noise in the bush. He swiftly turned around to be face to face with an angry Mary Lowell. 

Mary P.O.V

I had followed this fool to see what he was up to. To my utter surprise, he was heading toward the hospital. Did he think that the killer is a doctor? I then hid in the bushes as he seemed to be waiting for someone. After a while, a young woman exited the building. It was Nicole Moor. "Latest victim?" the fool said which startled her. Latest victim? What is this hogwash? Nicole rightfully replied, "Didn't I kick you and your pals out?" The fool responded, "Sweetheart, it'll take more than a sultry succubus to stop me". My eyes widened. A succubus? I'd never realized. He really is the worlds greatest detective.  She was unamused  but her face brightened, like she had come to a decision. "What would stop you?" "How about death. Speaking of which, I have a secret" the fool said, motioning her to lean in closer. 

She did and I craned my neck to hear his words. I unfortunately don't know what he had whispered but whatever it was caused the succubus to jump back in terror. The fool then pointed at her and proclaimed, "You're...DOCTOR DEATH!". My mouth fell open in befuddlement. This fool can't be serious? He honestly thinks that she is Doctor Death? She's not even a doctor! The succubus laughed as he quirked an eyebrow. "You think I'm Doctor Death? Sir, are you aft? I think you have drink too many" "Huh, really? That explains why I'm seeing succubae or talking to one" "I'm not Doctor Death" "Oh you think so? Then what, my good lady, are you carrying in the bag?" the fool pointed out. The succubus looked unamused and simply said, ""Garbage".

 The fool approached her, cautiously, casting his jacket to the side and rolled his sleeves.  "Or..." he said slowly as he bent down, grabbing the bag.  "A dead body!" he yelled, ripping it open. Nothing but the stench of rotten food came from the bag. I gagged and almost threw up. The fool pouted in confusion and looked around for a hand or arm or leg but found nothing.  The succubus only gave him a certain look like you tried to prove that ghosts are real but it turned to the boy next door stealing your apples.  The fool didn't give up though and he snapped his fingers in realization. Don't tell me he's going to dig in the garbage?  "Maybe the body is hidden in the garbage!" With that, he began to dig around, like a dog, in garbage. I had to refrain from vomiting. 

Of course he found nothing  and the succubus had enough of antics and so did I. "You are a foul man, sir. Now you had better leave these grounds and please wash your hands. You smell terrible" he said, picking up the bag with caution. "Like I don't know" he said ruefully.  I had to confront this fool. As soon as the succubus was out of sight, I stepped out of the bush and gave him the glare of death as my colleges like to call it. "Oh it's you Virgin Mary. Want a hug?" he grinned. In response I slapped him and felt bloody good about it.

 "Ow" he said nonchalantly which enraged me even more. I then stamped on his foot. "Ow" he said a little louder.  This somehow encouraged so I did the finishing blow I hit him where it hurts. "Ow!" he said, doubling over and clutching his balls. "That's for making fun of me, that was for harassing the young lady over there and that's for wasting everyone's time" I said promptly. I turned on my heels before stopping and looking back at what I've done. "Good day" I said and walked off. 

AN: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think about Mary's treatment of James