Memories

A/n: I came up with this idea while reading the side of Hermitcraft most people don't read. If you know what that means, good for you. If you don't, then that's fine. This was proofread a ton of times, but I'm still not sure if it's the best. Still, I'm happy with it.

Here's a basic summary of this book.

Takes place in Season 8. Includes angst deeper than anything I've seen written go except in Outsiders SMP. (Spoiler alert!) Has some of the most detailed and dark angst I've done so far, and very little fluff or humor. If you are not comfortable with any of the warnings, then that's fine. Feel free to go look at fluff or humor or happiness and rainbows or whatever shit normal people read. However, to the people who DO stay, please enjoy this oneshot to its fullest extent and make sure to leave votes and suggestions to get more content.

I edit this book a lot, so sorry if it says it's been updated even though there's no new oneshots.

Basic summary (INCLUDES SPOILERS!!):

Scar takes Doc into an underground facility and locks him in an iron room. Doc puts his hand on a panel and passes out. Scar now has access to Doc's memories. He watches as Doc's past unravels in front of them, and it is definitely an emotional roller coaster for both of them. Doc had a horrible past and all of the warnings are a small scroll below. Again, if you are not comfortable with any of the description or warnings, please do make sure to click off this book before you get uncomfy.

No OC/self-inserts, Stress=Serenity. False=Finn. Doc=Delilah. The other characters in Doc's memories really aren't that important and don't last very long. This story can be seen as its own book, or more information to another one of my oneshots.

With that out of the way, here you go.

Word count: 6912

TW:
-glitching, blood, swearing

- @bus3, c^tting/self harm

-emotional deprecation, child buse

-memories, passing out, yelling

-broken glass, violence, panic attacks, pain

-graphic descriptions of injuries, violence, intoxication, and panic attacks

-confrontation, crying/sobbing, death threats

-threats, death, implied death, implied su!c!d3

-blame, su!c!d3, screaming

Category: angst duh

Ship/ship type: none, none

~Doc's POV~

"I don't trust this, Scar," I said warily, following the scarred man down what seemed to be a science lab hallway. Fiddling with my white lab coat, I prayed he wouldn't notice the cuts underneath.

I pushed away unwelcome memories with a small, unnoticed shudder and continued forward with nothing but a slightly irritated and confused expression.

"It'll be fine!" he said cheerfully. "I only need you to do one simple action for me, and then you can go." He lead me down yet another brightly lit white hallway with several doors in the sides, not dropping his slightly maniacal grin. "Aha! Here it is."

Scar pushed open a heavy white door with an unreadable note on the front of it, holding it open as he gestured for me to go ahead.

I sighed and walked through the door, not really having any choice. "I still don't trust you at all, Scar. Rightfully so."

He closed the door behind me with a heavy thud, and I heard the sound of a lock click. Too late, I whirled around and saw the man with the tiny hat standing beside the now-locked iron door.