Babyified

A/n: Hello, my little sparks!

This takes place in the current most recent season of Hermitcraft, Season 9. It will be a classic done by fanfic writers, where a bunch but not all of the hermits are turned into children. Sometimes it's only one. Usually Doc is an adult in these and I want that to change. So, in this oneshot, some of the hermits will just be their present selves but small. Others, however, will be their past selves with all of their past memories and personalities, replacing the current hermits for a while. Of course, there will be a solution. If you know me, you also know that there will be angst. Like, ANGST angst. No, not small or quick happy ending angst. No, no. ;)

However, there will also be humor. Including some fluff.

Word count: 10000 (Yes, ten thousand words)

TW: swearing, crying, injuries, yelling, references to self-harm, self-harm scars, mentions of trauma, mentions of abuse, panic attacks, blood, passing out, mentions of experiments, emotional degredation, more angsty angst
Category: hurt/comfort
Ship: none

~Third Person POV~

  Doc finished his nineteenth episode of the ninth season of Hermitcraft, stopping the recording as he finished off talking about his arrow contraption. He grinned as he shoved the recorder into his inventory and turned the mic attached to his cyborg face off.

  "Hopefully when I'm done editing it, they'll enjoy that," he murmured to himself before checking up on the comments in the last video. Hopefully they wouldn't be too bad.

[GLASSbutErFlieS <3 ] doc is by far the most underrated hermit, hes hilarious, smart, good at the game, comforting, and supportive

[tenyoureselfishnineyourejaded] DOC MY BELOVED HOW YA DOIN M8

  Doc smiled to himself. A good start. He decided to keep going.

[mysticalmstcl189356] Why couldn't he be more like Grian or Scar? They're at least funny

[anonymous423] his accent is so hard to understand, idk what hes saying half the time

[toaster in the oven] why does he make his videos so long? at least the other hermits edit theirs well, 3/10 viewing experience here and the 3 is just because it includes other hermits

[hugs4hermits4you] idk why theres so many hate comments, doc is such a nice person and his voice is so comforting to me <3

[whoasked94a7x632] i used to think he was a good person, but then he proved me wrong. disgusting

[Anonymous] he rarely ever uploads, why do people even watch this fucking idiot?

  "I'm... not really like that, am I?"

  The creeper cyborg closed his communicator again and shoved it into his pocket before equipping his elytra. His breathing was unstable and erratic, and he had severe pain in his chest and head.

  Doc launched out of the Perimeter and propelled himself forward with rockets, and began flying towards his base. He landed and strode towards the bathroom while trying not to panic. The red-stained razor on the counter glinted temptingly.

  "No.. I shouldn't. I told him I'd stop!" Doc cried out in the mirror.

  "But... I don't have a choice, really, do I?"

  Doc slowly picked up the razor, hands shaking. His lab coat was suddenly rolled up and the razor was already stained with his crimson blood.

  One... two... three... four... Doc counted, the razor relieving his stress from before. Sure, it was replaced with a bit of pain, but the nerves were barely alive anymore after he'd been doing this for decades.