YOUR BROTHER?

Y/n: what do you mean? Is she ok?

Eddie walked up behind you to great Nancy but stopped when he saw El.

Eddie: where's Nance?

El: You're Eddie? I talked to you on the phone?

Eddie: are you El?

El: yes

Y/n: ok great, where's Nancy?

Suddenly Nancy came around the corner to the front door with Mike, Dustin, and two others who you assumed were Will and Johnathan based on the fact that one had his arms wrapped around Nancy, and the other looked like a younger copy of him.

Nancy: I'm right here!

Y/n: jezz you scared me, I thought something had happened.

Johnathan: yeah sorry, El sometimes doesn't communicate well...

Eddie: no worries, glad you guys are ok though. I'm Eddie

Johnathan: nice to meet you, I'm Johnathan, and this is my brother Will.

Will: hey, I'm guessing you're y/n?

Y/n: yep

Will: and you're the famous Eddie Munson? I've heard a lot about you from Mike and Dustin.

Eddie: I'm flattered, why don't you guys come in so we can talk about...uhh... yk.

Dustin: yeah let's get this over with

Mike: agreed

Everyone came inside and you redescribed everything that's happened to you since October. Eddie held your hand the whole time and squeezed it every once in a while to let you know he was still there to support you.

Will: ok, well it's clear you and El are connected, and that this "Henry" or "001" er "Vecna"... whatever you wanna call him is definitely playing with your mind. #1 thing I know is do not give in, mentally fight him as best as possible. I gave in and he took over my body like a puppet master. DO NOT GIVE IN.

El: agreed, fight him mentally to the best of your abilities. Also can I ask a question?!

Y/n: yes of course...

El: are you tagged in any way?

Y/n: what do you mean "tagged"

El slowly lifted up her sleeve to reveal a tattoo that marked "011"

Y/n: no I don't have a "tag" on my arm.

El: can I check behind your ears?

Eddie: I got it.

Eddie pulled back your hair and check behind your right ear revealing a tattoo that marked "005"

Eddie: I never noticed it before...

El: you're a pre Dr Brenner experiment....

Y/n: what does that mean?

El: I was a Dr Brenner experiment, he used a different method that he believed would make us stronger. However he failed to make us as strong as the scientist before him.

Y/n: so I'm not like you?

El: no, you're capable of much more than I am, which is why Henry is targeting you. You are his sister.

You couldn't even speak, this monster that was practically taking over your mind and  body was your brother.

Y/n: so am I going to be like him....

El: no, y/n you are nothing like him. I thought I'd destroyed him years ago, but I just gave him more anger making him grow more powerful. If anything you are the opposite. I've only known you for about 1800 seconds, but I can tell your mind is nothing like his, you are stronger than him. And I believe you can defeat him, but you need some training.