the big date

You woke up the next morning excited for your date with Eddie, but you still had to get ready for school.

The Cure was playing in the background as you apply heavy eyeliner and run out the door for school. You say bye to your mom and start the car just as Dustin gets in wearing a hell fire t shirt.

Y/n: ready?

Dustin: uhh yeah, let's go.

You slam on the gas and speed to school without another thought. The only thing in your mind right now was Eddie. He was so nervous yesterday it was too cute.  The way he played with his hair bringing it up to his cheek.

Dustin: EARTH TO Y/N YOU JUST RAN THROUGH A RED LIGHT!!! MOMS GONNA KILL YOU!

y/n: SHIT. I NEED TO GET MY HEAD STRAIGHT

Dustin: daydreaming behind the wheel isn't all that wise y/n

Y/n: shut up

You arrive at school to see Eddie waiting by your parking spot. You blushed and he looked nervous too. You got out of the car and he grabs your hand. And you held your breath. He must've seen how tense you were because...

Eddie: i is that ok?

Y/n: wdym?

Eddie raised your hand in his and looked at you almost like he was looking for consent.

Y/n: of course, lets get to class.

Eddie smiled a big smile, the smile that showed all of his dimples, the smile that showed his pure joy. That smile gave you more butterflies than you thought were possible. The moment was broken by Dustin yelling

Dustin: GUUUUYS!! HELLOOOO??? WE HAVE SCHOOL??

Eddie: Sorry man, your sister is just so beautiful.

You blushed hard at his words being so forward. Dustin made a fake gagging noise and ran into school.

Eddie: shall we?

Y/n: we shall

The two of you walked into school Turing heads.

Y/n: Why is everyone staring at us?

Eddie: easy, your the prettiest girl in the school and your all mine.

You blush not expecting Eddie to be such a mush, calling you 'his' so soon too.

Eddie: hey you ok?

You just smile and nod at him.

Jason: well well look at the Freak! And his Freakette, when did this happen huh? You guys knew each other for what a day? Hahaha. Seriously what'd he do to you sweetheart, blackmail? Did he drug you or something? Oh no wait I got it the Freak forced himself on her. Is that right?

Y/n: Eddie let's just go, not worth the time

Jason: Hey everyone! Check out Eddie's whore of the week!
Everyone started laughing you looked back up at Eddie only for him to shake off your grip and storm back towards Jason. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

Eddie: what the fuck did you just call her

Jason looked at him with a smug smile

Jason: a whore

Eddie dropped him and started punching, the bell rang and everyone got to class. Eddie didn't stop, he was on top of him continuously punching.

Y/n: EDDIE STOP YOU MIGHT KILL HIM
You run behind Eddie and try to pry him off of Jason. Surprised by your success you grab his shoulders. You kneeled in front of him trying to make your words get through his skull.
Y/n: your giving him exactly what he wants! He wants people to see you as a monster, you're not a monster Eddie!