Found dead or alive?

You woke up freezing, you couldn't feel anything in your hands. Your face was sore and your lips were cracked, and your neck was sore from the gag. You definitely had a black eye after Jason punched you. It felt like a nightmare, and you had no hope. All you knew was that Eddie thought you'd broken up and he wasn't coming for you. You heard Jason's voice again. But you just layed there still. What is the point of living then? If Eddie wasn't there with you what was the point.

Jason: wakey wakey?

You didn't answer to him.

Jason: oh silent treatment huh? Well if youre good today we might be able to take that gag off your mouth ok? Then we can talk.

Andy: if you don't, you might just get knocked out again, or ..
You saw him pull out a switch blade. But you didn't flinch. You looked at him dead in his eyes daring him to do it. His face turned from threatening to threatened real quick. Suddenly you heard another voice.

Lucas: Jason are you here?! Andy?

A shade of panic rushed over both of their faces. Andy came up close to me and held the knife to my neck.

Andy: make any noise and you really will be dead.

Jason walked out of the room to great Lucas. You could hear their conversation clearly.

Jason: hey man what are you doing here

Lucas: well uh we missed you at practice, I know you're not on the team but it would've been nice for you to come support us and give us tips yk? .

Jason: oh yeah sorry about that, I'll definitely go next time now I gotta go ok so please leave

Lucas: oh one more question my friend Dustin? His sister is missing have you seen Y/n Henderson anywhere? He's loosing his mind over her.

Jason: geez d dude sorry no I I haven't. N now if youll excuse me I need to go to t the back.

Lucas: why?

Jason: uhhhhhhhhhhh OH because uh Chrissy is back there waiting for me.

Lucas: oh say no more man I'm out of here. Hey see you tomorrow though?

Jason: yep! See you then!

You heard Lucas leave and Jason came back. He had a smug on his face.

Jason: don't worry they won't find you, I totally threw him off the trail..

**Eddie's Pov**
It's been three days of her missing. Lucas said there wasn't anything sucpicous at Benny's Burgers and everyone believed him. I wasn't so sure, Jason could be a really good lier or Lucas didn't want us finding her. Probably the first one but still. I was going to stake out at Benny's with Gareth tonight. I had a feeling about it. Robin had already made me leave the idea twice. But I wasnt going to let her stay another day trapped with that freak. It was pretty well planned out. We'd park a mile away Gareth and I would stay in the bushes just outside until we were sure about going in. When we got in we'd look for her. And possibly kill Jason. Simple enough...

Gareth and I waited for it to be dark. When we finally parked my van and walked over Jason and Andy were standing outside. Gareth and I crouched down and listened to them talking.

Jason: eh she'll be fine for the night

Andy: it's freezing man, aren't you afraid she'll die?

Jason: so what? Then we stick her somewhere in the forest behind Harrington's house and be done with it. Easy.

Andy: ok yeah, now let's go before we get caught being here.

Jason: yeah I'll see you tomorrow man.